What's new

What kind of business i can do while at home?

The best business to do while at home is working online. You can create a blog and write articles on the blog. You can also make money from creating your own YouTube channel. Making money online takes time to see results so don't expect results immediately

There are so many kind of business that you can do while at home leader and offline or online business if it isn't an online business you can be able to work and pay to post site or own your own blog or website.
Which offline investment can one start and do at home because to me, all offline businesses require physical monitoring at one point in time.

I believe that you have a very good point when you say that is not a business that will be putting money in your table everyday when you are dealing on cryptocurrencies, so the person should look for something better to do.
If you do want to make reasonable amounts of profits on cryptocurrencies, you will have to hodl it till when the market price of the particular cryptocurrency increases in value which might takes several months to achieve that.

If you do want to make reasonable amounts of profits on cryptocurrencies, you will have to hodl it till when the market price of the particular cryptocurrency increases in value which might takes several months to achieve that.

Exactly, that's how most people whom I know that deals on cryptocurrencies are making use of in making more money off the cryptocurrency market. It's never always easy.

It is better to do online business if you are not interested in engaging in any physical business as this will give you some time to rest and to work on spare time, is it even better if you have a demanding skill.

If you want the business to be offline then you should look for the pain point that affects your locality the more and help them to solve them immensely.

You can start a YouTube channel and start making videos and posting them on your channel and of course if you're consistent enough you will monetize it within a period of time.

So aside from commenting here and earn some extra bucks, i want to earn more income to help my family. I'm around 20 and trying to learn things to help my family but i'm short of funds. Maybe if this goes successful i can buy them a new house haha, joking. But at least i want to help them since i'm the oldest son also.
There are many business in which you can do at home either online business or offline business, working on forum sites and also investing your money on crypto currency is a good way of making money online.

While at home, you. An actually do a lot of things to get buy and even live a good and decent live too. Are you good at writing? There are fine sites where you can put your skill to good use

If you have finance it will be nice to start up a supermarket and manage it. Such kind of business is always on demand especially in the developed settlement.

Since you are short of funds, I would suggest that if you have a skill or two you already posses, you can go into freelancing jobs on Fiverr and upwork and try your luck there as well

Like i have said before, starting a YouTube channel is one of the best ways of trying to make money online especially when it is monetized.

I see a vidéo on YouTube of a woman that work as sewer from her home and have many customers who buy clothes from her , it is just an exemple , there are many done at home .

I
So aside from commenting here and earn some extra bucks, i want to earn more income to help my family. I'm around 20 and trying to learn things to help my family but i'm short of funds. Maybe if this goes successful i can buy them a new house haha, joking. But at least i want to help them since i'm the oldest son also.
Affiliate marketing is a great place to start from, or go for dropshipping. If you have a lot of time in your hands, go and learn a skill.

There are so many business you could earn online , ranging from affiliate marketing , blogging , forex , crypto trading and many more could help you sort out your bills if you know them very well

Do you know about domaining? You buy and sell domain names. If you're good with brandable domain names for brands, you can try submitting a few to Squadhelp for free. Yes, it's free.

I haven't earned from there, as I just started recently. But lots of people have earned from it.

If you've got writing skills, copywriting.network is another place to earn for free

According to my own opinion most businesses that can be done at home are mainly online businesses because they are businesses that can be run why doing some other things at home. Examples of this online businesses are cryptocurrency and digital marketing.

According to my own opinion most businesses that can be done at home are mainly online businesses because they are businesses that can be run why doing some other things at home. Examples of this online businesses are cryptocurrency and digital marketing.
Cryptocurrency require a lot of knowledge even the digital marketing, if you are at home then you really need to learn with them before you can think of making something, importation is also a nice business to do from home.

The kind of business one can do at home are many depending on the one you have skill on it and also have passion about otherwise you can be boring.

On or apart from the online business that one does mostly at home, one can also road a very good businesses at home, business like, provision shop, poultry farm and others. You can earn well from that.

Newest Directory Listings

Kodi Beginner is all about Kodi and online streaming.
smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back