What's new

What kind of business i can do while at home?

You will need a shop to show that you are actually serious. If I come to buy a shoe from you and you get inside your house to bring it for me, I'll just leave you there
You have a point there though, but what if the persons has an online store? You have seen shoe online and you are ready to buy it, then the person goes into his house to collect the shoe, would you still have the same reaction?

Well,this bizdutry you are doing is also a business,but I am very sure there quite good number of business you can be doing while sitting at home,business like advertising blogging and so on.

There are alot of business opportunities which you can engage while at home. the online business stuffs is very important and it has so many categories which some one can handle depending on the level of your ability. you can buy and sell online, you can also engage in crypto business.

There are alot of business opportunities which you can engage while at home. the online business stuffs is very important and it has so many categories which some one can handle depending on the level of your ability. you can buy and sell online, you can also engage in crypto business.
Cryptocurrency will even be the best as I can advise ,but this one you need to have with you people who are already into the business because that is the only way you can make profit with cryptocurrency.. he won't be able to trade cryptocurrency on his own.

There are lots of things to do online to earn money. You can read emails online and get paid, you can complete captchas, you can invest in various platforms and get paid. There are numerous ways to do this and there are numerous sites who offer this services and pays you for it.

Yes, you can also post on forums and you are paid for it (if you work on 2-3 forums a day you can do somewhere at $ 80 per month), you can work with ptc sites, applications for which you are paid, etc.

What about stock trading? Though I do not really know much about it but I heard from those who are into it that it's also lucrative but Abit difficult than forex and crypto trading. What do you think?

Cryptocurrency will even be the best as I can advise ,but this one you need to have with you people who are already into the business because that is the only way you can make profit with cryptocurrency.. he won't be able to trade cryptocurrency on his own.
Everyone seems to be picking Cryptocurrency trading as one of the businesses you can do from home. Are there other businesses you could recommendations for someone who isn't really interested in trading in cryptocurrency?

Everyone seems to be picking Cryptocurrency trading as one of the businesses you can do from home. Are there other businesses you could recommendations for someone who isn't really interested in trading in cryptocurrency?
If I tell you to learn a skill now you will say it will be very difficult and you may not even have the time.. if you're not interested to invest in cryptocurrency you should rather consider learning a digital skill maybe affiliate marketing or a domain business.

You can do many business why you are at home. But the best business you can do at home is online business. You can start this business when you have laptop or your Android phone, this will make it easier for you to get more income online.
Post automatically merged:

You can start business with any amount even more than 600 thousand. The important aspect of it is to maintain any amount used to start that particular business. When you fail to manage that particular amount, definitely your business will fall down.

You can engage in online business. It is easy to run online business from home if usually have a lot of time. But I will advise you to choose just one out of the numerous ways to make money online and stick with it until you learn it inside out.

There are alot of business of which someone can operate or run it effectively while at home. Depending on your financial strength and the number of employees which you can afford. Or you can engage yourself into online business stuffs.

So aside from commenting here and earn some extra bucks, i want to earn more income to help my family. I'm around 20 and trying to learn things to help my family but i'm short of funds. Maybe if this goes successful i can buy them a new house haha, joking. But at least i want to help them since i'm the oldest son also.
Most people make so many kind of business from their home without any stress. My friend run his business sales of clothing being at home without going out.

You can cook food at home and start supplying home-made foods to shops and markets. There are many options when it comes to making money from home. You can buy cheap products and start selling them from home using computer with an internet connection.

If you're looking for a business that you can do for a short period of time, I recommend starting an online business. If you don't want to start an online business, you could look into selling recharge cards or other businesses that aren't as popular in your area. Just make the most of the time you have.

Well,this bizdutry you are doing is also a business,but I am very sure there quite good number of business you can be doing while sitting at home,business like advertising blogging and so on.
I believe we are not doing business here on bizdustry , we are just working because we didn't invest our money here on bizdustry , so working for someone I different from putting your money into a business.

There are different kind of business is that you can confirm and do even from the comfort of your home. I advise that if you have a computer you should go into graphic designing or website development.

I believe we are not doing business here on bizdustry , we are just working because we didn't invest our money here on bizdustry , so working for someone I different from putting your money into a business.
Alright I get you,but what type of business are you into,is there any tangible business you would advice me to start as a student?

It depends on the type of business you are interested ,you may decide to engage in online business yes it may be profitable but you need to dedicate your time to learn a skill.. you can also start engaging in any business you believe may be profitable in the location you are , most especially the type of business that is not happening around you.

You that is asking us what business you can do while you are at home now you need to tell me what is wrong with this bizdustry you are making money on, because I think this is the best platform you can ever make money online while you stay at home , the best way to make money why you stayed at home is in bizdustry.
Being at home doesn't really mean any limitations right now when it comes to businesses because you can actually do any sort of business being in the comfort of your home as long as you have internet connection and a smartphone.

This is a good decision to take understanding your place as the oldest son in your family, but be that as it may all you need do is learning a trade, in quote "Fashion designing." Even this may look stressed, all you need to know is what you want and turn it to your passion and the earning will be magnifying...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back