What's new

What kind of business i can do while at home?

You can start with freelance jobs, affiliate marketing or drop shipping,you can even sell your product or intellectual property online and make good money from doing so.

So aside from commenting here and earn some extra bucks, i want to earn more income to help my family. I'm around 20 and trying to learn things to help my family but i'm short of funds. Maybe if this goes successful i can buy them a new house haha, joking. But at least i want to help them since i'm the oldest son also.
There are many business out there that you can do
Firstly you can do on line business like subscription of cable TV and recharging of airtime and data bundle
You can also advert shoes and stuffs on the internet

That is a good idea, it is even nice that you already earn here, that means you are familiar with online business to some extent. You can get freelancing, crypto trading or forex. To go into any of these you need adequate knowledge, so if you have some savings from your earnings here on bizdustry, you can enrol in some online classes to learn those skills.

Last edited:
Apart from the petty trading we know and do in this side of the world which is just to get a little space at home, a kiosk, or canter, and get some provisions which might be in demand in your street or area. Just simple buying and selling for profit. The other thing you might be considering are online investments which can be very risky and heartbreaking if anything goes wrong. If you're home permanently, you can consider websites such as bizdustry which pays you to write, others pay for a job you can do for another user, while you can also perform other simple tasks and earn.

home-based business ideas you can start today
  1. Buy products in bulk and sell them online.
  2. Sell homemade products.
  3. Start a dropshipping store.
  4. Start a print-on-demand business.
  5. Offer online services.
  6. Teach online classes.
  7. Productize your service or expertise.
  8. Grow an audience you can monetize

There are lots of things to do online to earn money. You can read emails online and get paid, you can complete captchas, you can invest in various platforms and get paid. There are numerous ways to do this and there are numerous sites who offer this services and pays you for it.
Working from home is what is widely practice now, and that is done through online means, it is very possible you work online from home, depending on what problem you can solve, if you have some skills then you can register with a freelance site work and then get paid, you can also complete some random tasks on site like bizdustry and you are paid

It is good of you to be thinking about the betterment of your family as you think of yourself too. I will suggest you learn online skill like programming if you cannot do some passive online jobs like blogging.

So aside from commenting here and earn some extra bucks, i want to earn more income to help my family. I'm around 20 and trying to learn things to help my family but i'm short of funds. Maybe if this goes successful i can buy them a new house haha, joking. But at least i want to help them since i'm the oldest son also.
Buying and selling things is most common in these days if you will purchase some cheap things from wholesale market you can sell these things online from your home and throw this you can get a good profit.

You can start an online store where you sell groceries in your locality and earn a good amount of money on a monthly basis. Just make sure you get a link where you can get them cheaper. This is what many of us earn some bucks by selling online.

My early home-based businesses included bicycle rentals, house-painting, trading used boats, and publishing maps. These are all great examples of businesses that are easy to start. You can begin small, even part-time. And then you can grow them at your own pace.

There are many types of businesses that you can do at home and I will prefer you, you can sell your product on Amazon by staying at home. Different and you can also fill the skills of graphic designing logo designing on it and sale on fiver.

There are so many sites which pay people online but the only one I know for now is this our great platform bizdustry I think if you are able to devote and commit your time am sure you will make the kind of money you want and in fact teaching your younger ones what to do to earn

There's so many businesses can do online right from the comfort of your bedroom such as blogging, forex trading ,cryptocurrency trading ,affiliate marketing, e?graphic designing and etc

I will advise you to go into mini farming like rearing of poultry birds from a day old and sell after giving them All their medications about five weeks old. You can also do fish farming at home until stage of processing like smoking and sell.

The busness you can do depends on the skills you have got.If its a knowledge base skills you have,you can decide to create some educational video, segment them and put them in modules and upload on line.If its a know how to do it skill,you get a pratical and simplified and easy to follow recordings and put online.You can also go into affiliate marketing.

In this period of pandemic the only business you can that you will not expose yourself to he danger around is online business. If you wish to acquire skills, start learning various skills that will add value to your life. You can also acquire skills that is marketable for freelancing. Learn about internet marketing, affiliate marketing, forex trading and some programming languages. Even after the pandemic these skills will still be useful for you.

There are many work you can do in home. In this time many online work we can do in home. Just take your extra time to learn many thinks and skills you take many online work and take handsome amount. And also if u have good skills you can register yourself self in fiver.

there are so many businesses you can do from home aside investing your money and making your money work for you.this can be achieved by holding a share in a company or firm and then getting return on your share.also you can also run an e-commerce business which can be to start male and female wears and the likes

An online business is a thing to do while at home. It saves you stress though you have to dedicate your time to it. There are various platforms in which one can make money online. Just try to look for trusted ones and you are good to go.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back