What's new

What kind of business i can do while at home?

There are so many numerous businesses that you can do at home, one of such business is the clothing business, whereby you sell cloths to people around your neighborhood, your family and friends. You can leverage on the reach of social network to get to so many people and supply them their clothes orders.

So aside from commenting here and earn some extra bucks, i want to earn more income to help my family. I'm around 20 and trying to learn things to help my family but i'm short of funds. Maybe if this goes successful i can buy them a new house haha, joking. But at least i want to help them since i'm the oldest son also.
In order to make money while at home, I would advise you to go into the laundry business. You can gather you neighbors clothes and wash them for a price. You do not need to invest in this type of business as it would be done at home with home equipment you already have. With time, you can expand and buy washing machine and other needed items for running the business.

There lots of works you can do at home, first of all if you can build a shop infront of your house you can start selling provisions or selling of drinks in wholesales to people or start selling recharge cards at home or you start selling of cold pure water also

There are a lot of businesses you can do from home, apparently online businesses can be done any where even at home. There are skills you can also get and start your business from home, for example graphics design, baking, tailoring e.t.c. you can comfortably begin your business from home before you grow to get a shop outside the home.

So aside from commenting here and earn some extra bucks, i want to earn more income to help my family. I'm around 20 and trying to learn things to help my family but i'm short of funds. Maybe if this goes successful i can buy them a new house haha, joking. But at least i want to help them since i'm the oldest son also.
There are many ways through which you can earn from living at home. In my view best option is earning from online You can earn lot by graphic designing logo designing on fiver it is very good online work.

The businesses you can start from home today at almost no cost is a consultancy.

Most of what you'll need for this comes down to having a smartphone and a computer. Possibly, a webcam. These might be things that you already have.

At best, you might also need a headset of some kind. Possibly, a microphone. These things aren't super expensive and I'll have links for recommendations to them in the description below since you can buy those things, but this isn't overwhelmingly difficult if you have knowledge in a specific area.

Home based work gives you rest of mind,Working from home is the best if someone can get a legitimate one that can be given you reasonable income at the end of the month.with online income one will definitely have rest of mind that at the end of the month you get your payment. Online business that give income is always good because you can easily do it at the comfort of your home with you phone or laptop and you are already making money without the stress of moving from one place to the other. I prefer online job to the physical job which involves stress from home to work and from work to home . Me too I am looking for one to do.

Tutoring. House cleaning. Freelance writing. Personal training. Virtual assistance. Dog-walking. Marketing. Designing.
Tax Preparation and Bookkeeping. Without needing fancy premises or expensive equipment, tax preparation and bookkeeping services come with low overheads.

The best of buisness you can be doing at home is online business in different ways which can be in form of coins like Bitcoin, litecoin and BCH,fiver , programming and graphics.or better still you can learn a new skill or acquire more knowledge.

It's good to think ahead, especially when you are young.

I will tell you to look for a skill that pays well and learn how to make money with that. Preferably, it should be something you don't need a lot of capital to do, like digital or affiliate marketing.

Business from home, you can set up a food store, solve problems online for those people who do not have a PC or do not know, sale of cleaning supplies, learn to cut hair and do it at home, sell clothes on request, etc. There is variety but you must see in your environment that it is the most necessary.

One of the businesses you can start from home today at almost no cost is a consultancy.

Most of what you'll need for this comes down to having a smartphone and a computer. Possibly, a webcam. These might be things that you already have.

At best, you might also need a headset of some kind. Possibly, a microphone. These things aren't super expensive and I'll have links for recommendations to them in the description below since you can buy those things, but this isn't overwhelmingly difficult if you have knowledge in a specific area.

You can do a number of creative things.
You can do graphic design.
You can do photography.

These are service-based creative businesses that you can do at home, and all you have to do is invest in whatever the equipment and skills are to execute on that and market yourself well enough. Whether that's locally or online.

Another business that you can start from home, believe it or not, is a tech support based business.

Tech is not entirely the same as consultancy because of the expertise it requires, and the level of execution involved, and there's a little more nuance than detailed things to it.

So I would say that it's very different from consulting just because of how involved or ingrained it can get, and I would say that you can have a tech-based business from home doing some very specific stuff, and that might involve doing things on the programming side. It might involve technical sport and customer service.
Nice one Me Ziki. Consultancy. I also think learn copywriting can fetch you good cash. You can easily get a fiverr account where you can get client. This might not come immediately, but once you start getting client, you will keep getting more and more everyday

You are a very good son. honestly I am proud of you boy I wish you could be my younger brother. forget it you can buy your parents home at the age, it's not a joke. there are a couple of things you can do to earn money online. Yeah I think most of you can do to add more money to the one you are making now

1 you can start selling eBooks on eBay there are couple of YouTube videos that will teach you this business.

2 if you have an expertise you can organise a WhatsApp seminar and charge people fee for attending.

3 you can start to become an event planner and start organising shows for people for a fee.

There lots of works you can do at home, first of all if you can build a shop infront of your house you can start selling provisions or selling of drinks in wholesales to people or start selling recharge cards at home or you start selling of cold pure water also

The business you can do while you are at home I recommended online business to you only if you can be able to cope with it, but if you cannot go online you can use a little capital to start a small scale business while you are at home.

There are so many things that you can easily start out with and earn more money to help your yourself and your parents. If you have money, you can start selling female clothes and use your WhatsApp to promote your business. You can also create a Facebook page and promote your business on social media site to get more customers.

There are lots of businesses available, offline businesses may require more capital except you wish to make it 100% online, if you have little capital, think of a product that has a high patronage, advertise via social media, people would contact you for transactions and delivery.

If it's online tasks you prefer, bizdustry, dimeforum, usastockforum and trendri are great places.

There are lots of online businesses such as Affiliate Marketing, Freelancing, transcription, programming, blogging and the likes. All you need to do is by researching on them, develop skills required and start working on the them. Also, you can own an online shop where you can sell thing to customers far and near without staying outside.

There a lot of businesses you can do online to earn a living, my suggestion will be while you stay home dedicate your time to learn something, it could be forex trading, graphics design, programming/coding, these are skills that will help you on the long run and could set you up for life.
Graphics design and programming speaks of great volume. Those two are a must have skills and if you're good enough the money it generates will amaze you at the end of the day. Forex is good but it has a high risk.

There are number of business that you can do at your home easily. One of them are art and handcrafts system. Home based business is mostly run by the women as they have much work to do at home.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back