What's new

What is your opinion on how to get more activity to a forum?

I think to create more activities in your site or forum, you need to create invents such as competition that has to involve not just a particular set of persons but everyone. You can also do giveaways as well. And give out task to earn points.

Go to as many social media platforms as you can get to and join all the relevant groups there and talk and post about the benefits people can get in joining your forum. That's one way

I think higher pay rate is the only way to generate more activity on the forum. I am saying this based on my experience of using Bizdustry. The forum had more activities when pay rate was higher

As the owner of a site, the best way to get more activity to a forum is to advertise the forum mostly through social media and show guidelines and reason why the forum will be the best to visit for anybody

I think introducing a voting cast or something like competitions will be very effective. You can also ask your users to be more active on the comment option Also.

By organizing more contests like referral contest , posting contest , raffles , weekly or monthly giveaways etc.. , these are some of the things which attract more users to join in any forum. Also it is important for the forum to have attractive and simple user interface along with easy to understand rules of the forum.

As both a regular user and as staff or the owner of a site, what do you think is the best way to get more members and contributors on any site in general?
Best way that I think is that is there is kind of reward for activities on the forum like bizdustry is doing already, there will be more interaction between the members.
Another thing I see is that if there is a daily pool about Trendri issues. This will bring more discussion tobtgr forum

The best way to get members to a forum is to do refferal task where members will be rewarded for bringing in new members. With this method more and more members will introduce the platform to others

Encourage progress logs or other types of forums that require regular interaction. Spend time in the community yourself. ... Send weekly "what's new in the community" messages and give shout-outs to people doing great stuff. Make sure email notifications are enabled and encourage people to subscribe to a thread activity.

Even though I am not running any website or forum at the moment, but I do know that having more members engaging in genuine activities in a forum is very important which can also be seen as the traffic. But we should not forget that only quality content can bring quality members engagement or traffic. That is just my opinion though.

The best way to get more traffic or increase users on one site is to first of all post quality content then you should try advertising so people can know more about your site.

One of the ways to ensure more activities on the forum is to create a contest among the member. This can be in terms of from posting or creating valuable content which everyone will benefit from. You can also hire an expert in the industry to come and do a case study on the forum for everyone to learn and contribute.

One way to get more users is to make sure the content there is user generated. That way they'll feel part of a community and that their input is well appreciated and utilized.

There are lots of ways actually but the basis is that people gain something at the end of the day, so a good referral program offering good rewards could definitely work

I think that the best way to get more users on a site is to increase or offer them an incentive in the first place. There are many people that would be active if they think that they are getting something out of it as well.

To get maximum engagement from the users, the forum should be relevant to the present trends. The members should feel safe and comfortable while interacting in the forum. When a question is posted in the forum, the administrator or the members should willingly answer the query, this promotes further discussion and engagement from the members. The more interested a website is the more engaging it will be. Can occasionally conduct contests and provide special merchandise or title to the users to motivate them. Can have titles such as Techno member, ActiveMember, Funsquad ., etc., to motivate others to contribute to the site.

I think that the best way in order to get more people active on your forum is to rather try and offer some sort of incentive like a trial period for a premium membership or even a way in which they can earn more.

The best way to get more users to your forum is to set up a good referral program to bring more people to your current members and reward them along the way.

As both a regular user and as staff or the owner of a site, what do you think is the best way to get more members and contributors on any site in general?I
I think promote is important also it's great that on bizdustry you can earn a bit cash that's great but I think the most important part is to create good forum with staff and stuff like this

As both a regular user and as staff or the owner of a site, what do you think is the best way to get more members and contributors on any site in general?
Essentially, all one needs to do to participate in the forum is to be engaging and educational in your contributions, in addition to posting relevant information which adds value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back