Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
Viewing website content in a more convince way, can increase interaction and engagement.

Number pagination is just series of numbered links that users can click on to navigate between page, infinite scroll on the other hand automatically loads more content as the user scrolls down the page while load more button displays a button that the user can click to load more content.

While viewing more content on a site do you like infinite scroll or number pagination?

I like load more button for viewing contents. But it is advisable to use infinite scroll on site with much contents.

Some of my sites have pagination, while others have infinite scroll or load more options. When I designed the site, I did not choose what kind of scrolling option I was to add to my site, the theme I chose for the site determined what I would be using. BY the way, infinite scroll is my personal favorite.

A "load more" button would probably be convenient, but I'm so used to pagination that I would likely just stick to it. Infinite scrolling is cool and all, but it can be an annoyance if you're trying to scroll down just to view a specific part near the end of the page and it starts loading more content when all you wanted to do was view that one topic. I'm fond of them all in their own ways depending on what type of platform you're on and the type of content the topic contains.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back