What's new

What is your monthly income budget during your time working online

I heard that bizdustry was paying 50 cents per post before it changed to 20 cents, it must have come as a shock to majority of the site users then
Yes, it came as a shocker dear. It even reduced to 10 biznotes, from 50 biznotes. Which led to max exodus before Alex the good man increased it to encourage other determined posters then.

For now I would say I have not really been consistent online I work majorly offline .but if am to say how much I budget from my online business, I can say for now it's $50, planning to out more time and effort online, because the business world as shifted completely to online and not offline anymore

Seriously, it's one of the biggest challenges most people who are actually currently working online are facing with being inconsistent and thereby won't make enough money.

I have already kick-started this month with some of the cool money I have made from trading cryptocurrency and also posting on paid to post platforms.

My monthly income is not fixed my friend. It just gets bettet and better every other month, basically Because I try to put my hands on different stuffs.

Yes, it came as a shocker dear. It even reduced to 10 biznotes, from 50 biznotes. Which led to max exodus before Alex the good man increased it to encourage other determined posters then.
Ten biznotes! Wow, no wonder I heard that a lot of people stopped frequently at bizdustry following an update, I'm sure it's this update,how would they have known that it would get better.

I don't have an accurate calculation of how much I made on monthly basis and how my budget should be, I save most of the money I make online in cryptocurrency but I'm thinking of transferring it to my bank.

I aim at earning about $700. I have business cut across domain name flipping, Amazon associate, link shortners, and paid to comment. My domain name flipping has the potential to give me the said from couple of sales spending on the number of inbound offer I received. Amazon associate gives me about $110 monthly and working hard to improve on that aspect.
I envy you. I have been trying to make money also with amazon associate but I did not make a sales. can you tell me how you do yours that you earn $110 monthly with amazon associate. I will be interesting in the affiliate networks

I think most times I budget about $100 per month and it varies ,because I have various means to earn ranging from crypto trading and so many ways ,

Well, I used to earn lesser when working on survey sites but ever since I've come across bizdustry, I set a minimum of $30 both here and my survey sites and so far I've been sticking to it. A minimum of $20 from here and the rest $10 elsewhere

I don't have a target of earnings which I am expecting from online hustle because the time that I have to commit to it is not regular.

I don't have a target of earnings which I am expecting from online hustle because the time that I have to commit to it is not regular.
Same with me. Just that it is best to create a goal for yourself, if you do so you will make judicious use of even the little time you spend online. Also have offline engagements but setting a target won't do you harm

I don't even bother to more than half of what I can earn from online working monthly so as not to get me stranded financially within the month as Life goes on

Well, sincerely I don't have any monthly target. This is because, I'm not exposed or opportuned to paying sites. If I get such opportunities, by next year, I would set a target of $60 monthly.

We all know that online job is not a consistent one, you don't get paid all the time. Sometimes you experience some difficulties with payment. No matter what, some of us here aim higher reward during their time working steady online. So, if I'm to ask you, what is your monthly income budget, you're expecting to earn from all online work you've been doing??
My monthly earning budget (for bizdustry) is thirty dollars.
If I am able to attain my daily target of $1 per day, then my monthly earning budget is achievable.

Since I don't do much online right now, my monthly budget is at $ 30. Of which I strive hard to achieve by earning at least one dollar daily. Currently, paid to post forums; Bizdustry, beermoney forum and forum coin are enabling me to achieve that.

With the present earnings that I have at my disposal, I would say that the monthly income from online earnings is $100.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back