What's new

What is your monthly income budget during your time working online

I want to earn at least 500$ when I am doing online job as well as I do another job also but mostly online jobs are fake but on the other hand many online jobs convert our dreams into reality
We all know that online job is not a consistent one, you don't get paid all the time. Sometimes you experience some difficulties with payment. No matter what, some of us here aim higher reward during their time working steady online. So, if I'm to ask you, what is your monthly income budget, you're expecting to earn from all online work you've been doing??

Given that I'm only earning here on Bizdustry, my expected earnings per month is just $30. I know that's low but I don't really spend much time on earning sites. Soon, school will once again start and I'm afraid, I'll make less money. But I will still try to earn as much even if the class starts.

Online income is determined by many factors which make it very unpredictable. I always work online with target and my aim is just to make 200$ per month. I have other businesses I am doing offline. I am just using online business as complementary source.

My major work online is freelancing and BizDustry here. As for BizDustry i always aim to earn up to 60$ per month and price the target to $2 per day. And for my second online business, that comes with the total amount of gig you can get in a day. But a single gig can let you earn up to $10 and you can get up to 5 gigs per day.

We all know that online job is not a consistent one, you don't get paid all the time. Sometimes you experience some difficulties with payment. No matter what, some of us here aim higher reward during their time working steady online. So, if I'm to ask you, what is your monthly income budget, you're expecting to earn from all online work you've been doing??
my monthly budget is about $500 and i am earning only 50 to 60 dollars per month from different online plateforms. i am also earning about $300 from my ofline job. I am trying to get some better oppertunities so that i can rewarded by minimum 130 to 180$ per month so that i can meet my daily life needs and also oi can save some money for my dearest wife and children.

People are really making a killing online, i may have to take this thing seriously as several persons aw now interested in making some form of earning online.

I don't really have a fixed income, I have to go to work offline, or do some errand which greatly influences my income, we also have problems with the internet in my country. But at the end of the month I have an approximate profit of $ 80. It can be more or less.

Yes, it depends on what one does online to actually know the earning budget per month. I see you like a freelancer, that has Lot's of creative designs, and also a writer that writes exceptional. Can you share some of your earning platform here at bizdustry??
I have a lot of other online but just that their earning is too small for me that is why I drop them ,the only one I'm doings together with bizdustry is trading on binance and that's the one I really want to concentrate in doing although I'm just a novice but at least I'm trying to get an understanding of how the system work, order small earning side hustle have been drop and i don't do them anymore Because their earning is too small I rather concentrate in the one that can give me much more earning...if you have any other one like bizdustry you can drop it here or can I send you a private message,i really want to get in touch with you.

I'm getting a lot of grief these days. I was working here properly in this platform but the excess of posting the thread has been limited to me. The administration of Bizdustry husband to me. Now I can't URL more than $2 in a day. I need favour from this forum to activate my thread creation access.

I have a lot of other online but just that their earning is too small for me that is why I drop them ,the only one I'm doings together with bizdustry is trading on binance and that's the one I really want to concentrate in doing although I'm just a novice but at least I'm trying to get an understanding of how the system work, order small earning side hustle have been drop and i don't do them anymore Because their earning is too small I rather concentrate in the one that can give me much more earning...if you have any other one like bizdustry you can drop it here or can I send you a private message,i really want to get in touch with you.
Lol, bizdustry is fantastic, cos they are still paying and going strong. Irrespective of the current withdrawal situation. If you are looking for another option to earn in a legit way like bizdustry, then join trendri.com
Post automatically merged:

I don't really have a fixed income, I have to go to work offline, or do some errand which greatly influences my income, we also have problems with the internet in my country. But at the end of the month I have an approximate profit of $ 80. It can be more or less.
Okay, I understand, sometimes online work doesn't go with fixed price money. You might work higher this month, then next month you work lease. It all depend on how much time and quality of job you are doing online. And the type of work you are doing also online.

I've not earn anything online so far just this working with 3 sites for now and by this January ending I'm expecting to have like $70... Because now my part-time work has resumed and school is resuming soon... I'm not spending much time online like it used to.

My monthly income budget is 1000$ every month, is not even enough for me, monthly income is very important to everyone, my online business I planning to earn much because is good to budget for future.

I've not earn anything online so far just this working with 3 sites for now and by this January ending I'm expecting to have like $70... Because now my part-time work has resumed and school is resuming soon... I'm not spending much time online like it used to.
Okay, since you still have other offline works you do, couple with your academics engagement. It will be hard for you to keep the pace to work online and make money, maybe during your sparetine you can still access online job. I'm a student like you, that owns an offline business.

Okay, since you still have other offline works you do, couple with your academics engagement. It will be hard for you to keep the pace to work online and make money, maybe during your sparetine you can still access online job. I'm a student like you, that owns an offline business.
Well... Since the secondary school i teach is not opened yet... For now i work with a toothpaste company.... They actually pay daily and it's cool with me.... That why i don't get to be on the site i work.... But during my spare time like this one i log in here to comment... Tho school won't be as stressful as this my part-time work place so perhaps i will earn more then....

Well... Since the secondary school i teach is not opened yet... For now i work with a toothpaste company.... They actually pay daily and it's cool with me.... That why i don't get to be on the site i work.... But during my spare time like this one i log in here to comment... Tho school won't be as stressful as this my part-time work place so perhaps i will earn more then....
You have some good jobs at you hand now, that pay you something tangible to take care of your bills, and solve other necessary things of life. Then remember to save some, cos future planning is always ideal to shape your life good

Estimation of Income budget every month is very important to every one doing online business.

For me I wish to earn a very reasonable amount of money.

I need sufficient amount of money that will be able to solve my every day needs.

For me 1000$ every month is not even enough.
That's cool, that you budget higher, and aim higher to achieve that $1k amount through your offline and online work monthly. I make closely to that amount every 3 months, both online and offline jobs.

my monthly budget is about $500 and i am earning only 50 to 60 dollars per month from different online plateforms. i am also earning about $300 from my ofline job. I am trying to get some better oppertunities so that i can rewarded by minimum 130 to 180$ per month so that i can meet my daily life needs and also oi can save some money for my dearest wife and children.
The main time now for you, is that you are making good waves. You're making money through the things you do, which is wonderful. All you need to do, is plan ahead, save more money, and be visionary to invest in more profitable business. That will make you have that finance you're looking for, to take care of your family.

Last edited:
Online jobs are not constant.all you can do is just to set up a certain Target for you to meet at the end of the day, week or month, you can only get better at the end of every Target you set for yourself.

Online jobs are not constant.all you can do is just to set up a certain Target for you to meet at the end of the day, week or month, you can only get better at the end of every Target you set for yourself.
That's nice suggestion, one can't achieve success without adequate plans. I believe with targeted earnings, we can make better plans for it. When one targets he or she need to work and achieve such target.

I really just started online business and only into bizdustry for now. So according to budget, what I aim to target is $50 monthly and am sure by determination and

I really just started online business and only into bizdustry for now. So according to budget, what I aim to target is $50 monthly and am sure by determination and hardworking I can achieve that. It is not really an easy task but with deligent i hope it will be very possible.

I really just started online business and only into bizdustry for now. So according to budget, what I aim to target is $50 monthly and am sure by determination and

I really just started online business and only into bizdustry for now. So according to budget, what I aim to target is $50 monthly and am sure by determination and hardworking I can achieve that. It is not really an easy task but with deligent i hope it will be very possible.
That's cool, you can achieve such landmark from your numerous online and offline jobs. Bizdustry can also help you reach that landmark if you're steady contributing immensely to the forum.

The estimation I intend for myself everymonth is about $1500 for online jobs monthly but as it is I presently make roughly $500 monthly doing different things online .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back