What is your favorite genre of gaming?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I mostly like sandbox and open world style games. As I have gotten older, I prefer to play online with other people. I don't seem to have enough will or attention to play a solo story game anymore. I like games I can be creative and have fun with or be competitive with other players.

Favorite genre of gaming is usually action & adventure for me. I like big sandbox games where you can do whatever you want. Action, Adventure, story driven, etc. I also get into sports games from time to time, but my bread and butter is hands down the action games. Like GTA, Red Dead Redemption, etc.

RPGs like GTA, Assassin's Creed, Sleeping Dogs, Max Payne, Watch Dogs are my favorites! I also like racing games like NFS. I've also played some EA Sports cricket and FIFA games which I don't hate playing too. :p

Shooting, RPGs, Horror, Strategy, Survival, Adventure, Fighting and Racing video games genre are my favourite. I don't think that I would be able to resist playing any good game that's produced right amongst those game genre. Call of Duty franchise remains my best shooting game franchise till date.

First person shooters has been a favorite of mine for quite a while. I like RPG's and MMORPG's as well though! I like the competition of FPS games and also the community can be fun and exciting.

I mostly like sandbox and open world style games. As I have gotten older, I prefer to play online with other people. I don't seem to have enough will or attention to play a solo story game anymore. I like games I can be creative and have fun with or be competitive with other players.
I do love to play action and shooting games most times, other do come in when am bored with the main ones. Games like COD (Call of duty), Grand theft, Gangster and lots similar are top notch for me.

The video games that I like the most are the RPG genre such Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest, Tales of Arise, etc, also MMORPGs, apart from these I also really like shooter games, such as Call of Duty, battlefield, and games of this type.

I like sandbox games, these games allows you to explore your creativity. This is the reason why I like Minecraft. I also like racing game and my favorite ones are Forza Horizon and Asphalt 9 Legends (Mobile). I also like RPG and Battle Royale.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back