What's new

What is your business plans post pandemic??

I'll keep going in that direction. Along with four beer money sites and Fiverr, I also teach online. In the interim, my husband and I run our little graphic design business together as well as our unmonetized blog. I also occasionally work on offline projects. I was already working remotely from my home office before the pandemic even started. So for us, nothing has changed.

1. Cleaning service. Consider starting a cleaning business if you don't mind doing the dirty work others cannot do for themselves. ...
  2. Freelance Writing Business. ...
  3. Amazon Kindle Publishing. ...
  4. Daycare. ...
  5. Pet Grooming. ...
  6. Aerial Photography. ...
  7. Build and Sell Themes Online. ...
  8. Blogging.

I actually planned to start a dog breeding business, I mean the exotic breeds but unfortunately, I wasn't able to gather the needed start up capital for it. But right now, I'm working as an online freelancer.
This work need a lot of time and energy and not all the people could work as freelancers all the days that means that it is limited to few minority of people that have time and skills.

My business during the pandemic is mainly based on working online most importantly working on forum sites and also investing into crypto currency which paved a lot of ways for me,

My business during the pandemic is mainly based on working online most importantly working on forum sites and also investing into crypto currency which paved a lot of ways for me,
In as much as we are all happy about the fact that the pandemic is over , but during then the price of all cryptocurrency were dropping really bad. I don't really know if crypto investment was profitable at that time.

My business plans are infinitely large and the business uppourtunities that is presented in my community , country and continent is uncountable. I can help but begin.

Yiu are a total genius , there are some business opportunities in our communities which we fail to realise , here in my community , youths have started involving in a big term mechanised farming which they are making good amount of profit from it .
My business plans are infinitely large and the business uppourtunities that is presented in my community , country and continent is uncountable. I can help but begin.

Learning how to trade forex is still in my interest and I will continue learning until I master the whole strategy needed to trade the market perfectly. Perseverance is one of the things that can easily gives us a greater chance of winning in any area we are interested to focus.

Learning how to trade forex is still in my interest and I will continue learning until I master the whole strategy needed to trade the market perfectly. Perseverance is one of the things that can easily gives us a greater chance of winning in any area we are interested to focus.
You are absolutely right, you would definitely need to subject yourself to some level of knowledge and practice before you arrive there.
I have been there before.

Forex generally is unpredictable, so many people have lost their money in the cost of trying to trade forex and personally I will not want to repeat the same mistake over and over again. I will Rather choose crypto trading than Forex now.

You are absolutely right, you would definitely need to subject yourself to some level of knowledge and practice before you arrive there.
I have been there before.
Wow it's nice , from your experience do you really think you are improving in your skill ? Because from my understanding forex is really a broad area that requires a lot of attention.

Unfortunately my business got crashed during the COVID-19 pandemic. My plans now after the pandemic is gone are to start another business idea which involves the selling of services.

Unfortunately my business got crashed during the COVID-19 pandemic. My plans now after the pandemic is gone are to start another business idea which involves the selling of services.
Most of the business offline got crashed during the pandemic and my business too was held up and almost got ruined of not for the fact that I was working and making money online .

My business plan after Covid-19 pandemic break is to set up a game centre here in my location. I can't wait to start soon.
My plans after the pandemic was to have a clothing line and also open a shop but I could not achieve it because I did not have enough money to run the business that I wanted to

When we have something like the pandemic, I think the best thing to do is to start working online, if you have a good skills set you are going to earn money online.

Wow it's nice , from your experience do you really think you are improving in your skill ? Because from my understanding forex is really a broad area that requires a lot of attention.
Forex trading has a whole lot of broad areas and you need to be at your best before you can start making money with forex , I have tried it twice with the little knowledge I have and failed ,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back