What's new

What is the sports you can’t engage your self in

One can't and will engage myself with is rugby, I love soccer, volleyball, basketball, handball, and table tennis. But I cannot afford to go into rugby because it seems dangerous to me, the it is played I don't really fancy it. Also I don't like wrestling
I actually like and enjoy the physical nature of the sport's rugby because it is a sports of those that are very courageous and strong enough to combat themselves in the sports.

Golf. I don't even know whether to refer to it as a sport. It's the laziest game, I wonder how golfers get fun from it and how spectators finds it exciting. I don't even understand the sport, all I know is the ball must be in the hole to win

Golf. I don't even know whether to refer to it as a sport. It's the laziest game, I wonder how golfers get fun from it and how spectators finds it exciting. I don't even understand the sport, all I know is the ball must be in the hole to win
Your assessment of golf sounds funny. However, it is the favorite sport of many people globally. Also, it is quite lucrative and it involves different distances and different golf courses.

I usually like to play a wide variety of games and my favourite is basketball. I do not like to play tennis because I was not exposed to it at a very early age and I usually feel very tired whenever I play it because of the mental exhaustion.

Your assessment of golf sounds funny. However, it is the favorite sport of many people globally. Also, it is quite lucrative and it involves different distances and different golf courses.
Yeah it's quite lucrative, they used to call it the rich men's sport. I think it's fan base are quite small though. I remember watching one of their tournaments, the game is just not interesting to me

Yeah it's quite lucrative, they used to call it the rich men's sport. I think it's fan base are quite small though. I remember watching one of their tournaments, the game is just not interesting to me
It doesn't really appear interesting to me either. There are no special skills or abilities you could use and there is virtually nothing to captivate the audience attention.

Rugby took that place in my heart. No matter what you do, I will never make a mistake of playing rugby even if that's the last sport ever to engage in. My favorite is football and I enjoy playing with friends. In my sober moments soccer can place me back on the right track
Personally for me after football or soccer it is Robin and I'm going to choose as a person as for it because I enjoy the physicality that comes in the sports although people do get injured a lot in it.

It doesn't really appear interesting to me either. There are no special skills or abilities you could use and there is virtually nothing to captivate the audience attention.
To lazy to be called a sport. But u really think it requires special ability or some sort of skills. I mean, you have to be good enough to put the ball in the hole while exploiting some certain techniques

I'm not a fan of sports. The sport i can never engage in is boxing or wrestling. I totally dislike these sports. It involves too much violence.

Oh. Thanks for this nice discussion. Am a football fanatic. I really love both playing and watching football. Watching champions league, premier league, europa, serie A, laliga and others.
I love football to the extent that I got to know how to place bets both offline and online.

No matter how much they are going to pay me I can never engage in rugby and boxing. Boxing is too real for me and I am grateful of the brain damage the boxers suffer when they grow old. I just hate the fact that I need to eat a ground constantly when I am playing rugby.
While growing up i used to like the sport of boxing,not until later on in life that i got to understand the implication of those that participate in the sport,the issues surrounding their health much later is a source of concern.

I am somebody who likes to play sport a lot but then there are some that I do not like. For example I don't think I can be able to play cricket or horse racing because I think they are boring.

I am somebody who likes to play sport a lot but then there are some that I do not like. For example I don't think I can be able to play cricket or horse racing because I think they are boring.
Cricket is a boring game to me too, I haven't practiced it personally and this is based on my observation. But I wouldn't hesitate to try it out if opportunity arises. The one I wouldn't engage on is boxing.

I don't really like golf maybe because it's not really common. However, the sports I dislike most is cricket. It's hardly played around and I don't even understand how it works.

I actually love sports a lot. Sports is a part of life and I do enjoy myself watching and partaking in some sports.and my favorite sport is football. But there's one sport I can't partake in , it's basket ball.

I earnestly can't be found participating in boxing and wrestling. I just love watching but I can't participate in it. My favorite sport which I would always love to participate playing is soccer. Soccer is mild, transparent etc. On likes other sports.

I all the types of sports or games on earth, the type I would not want to get involved with is that of boxing. I can imagine why two people will try to want to punch themselves till one wins. Imagine the brain decease the boxers suffer from after many years into such games.

I like mostly all the sport in the world because I am a sport man But the only two sports i can't indulge in is rugby and also boxing because its dangerous for human , though people love the sport.

I like mostly all the sport in the world because I am a sport man But the only two sports i can't indulge in is rugby and also boxing because its dangerous for human , though people love the sport.
I enjoy Rugby and boxing maybe because I understand how it is played. However, one sport I cannot get myself to like or watch is golf. It appears too boring and uninteresting.

I do not think I can ever find myself playing cricket as a sport. This is because I believe that it is a very boring sport and it takes so much time.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back