Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Cardano is the kind of coin that serves a purpose. As far as I have read, Cardano coin is used to make blockchain environmental-friendly. This is what I have read. However, I do not know how it helps the environment. So, what is the purpose of Cardano coin?

The primary purpose of cardano blockchain platform is to provide an environmentally sustainable blockchain platform. It works on POS consensus mechanism and uses less energy compared to Ethereum and Bitcoin. ADA is the native token of cardano

I think the main purpose of Cardano is to make an interoperable blockchain that is scalable, energy-efficient, fast, decentralized, and cheap as well, and I think in a way they are achieving that.

The main purpose is to do the Cardano staking this is because you could stake this coin and then getting passive revenue from this coin this is what most of people are doing nowadays.
But that's not the purpose of a blockchain per se, no project or group of people are going to create a blockchain project of Cardano's magnitude so that only staking and people passively earn money with it, that's thanks to the proof-of-stake protocol which governs Cardano and people use that functionality to their advantage, but it's not Cardano's purpose by any means.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back