What's new

What is the percentage of ownership that you should have of a new business?

When it's not a competition, lol, if it's 50-50 then it would depend on the agreement between the two parties then they would have to make decisions together.

In my own opinion I think 80% is ok, so as to have full control over your business. When you have legs and that all other have lion shares with you, anyway they will compete with you you know that you have full control over the business and you might get kicked out as a result. A close example of this is when Steve Job was kicked out of Apple.
I agree with you that ok for any owner of a new business should have at least 80% stake in a business claim a strong ownership of the business online a business manager that would have anything less than that as they can be and hostile takeover of some kind of business at any time.

Having a business share of about fifty percent won't be a bad idea at all. If you think this is still too conservative for you as the business owner, you can take it up to not more than sixty percent shares
Why do you say that you should not own more than 60% of the shares of your own business? Personally I would believe that it would be best to hold as many shares as possible.

If you actually don't want issues for yourself as a business owner I think the best percentage one should always aim is 80% with this ownership you won't be bothered about sharing of profit in large chunk

If you actually don't want issues for yourself as a business owner I think the best percentage one should always aim is 80% with this ownership you won't be bothered about sharing of profit in large chunk
Sharing the business profits is also a very good point that needs to be taken into consideration when it comes to the percentage that you are not the business and the amount of shares that you have in the business as well. This was something that I had not previously considered and the main thing that I was considering was decisions however profit is also a very good factor to take into account.

To answer this, I think it would be best to sit down and take some time to calculate it and decide on which best suits your business. Every business are different in scale. So my 80% might be bigger or smaller in your own business

Yes explained clearly how to start a business and how much your capital percentage belong to you.
It depends as if you put little in it you will not too much authority to take decisions and to take much profit. Start your business by Maximum portion of capital should belong you. Put at least 50% or so to get hold on your business.
As far as I am concerned for you to be absolutely certain that your business cannot be taken away from you I think the best option for you to do it for you to have a hundred percent ownership of the business so that no other person can come into your business and steal it from you.

When you start a new business, one of the hardest things to achieve in the beginning is the capital that you need to put into the business in order to get it off the ground. Generally when it comes to Capital you can be funded by one of three ways. The first way is to fund the business yourself. The second way is to take out a loan from the bank and then fund the business. And lastly you could possibly look at getting investors into the business. If you get investors into your business then you are essentially selling shares to your business, and they will have a specific amount of say in the operations of the business as well unless they are considered to be silent investors.

What do you think is a good percentage of shares that you should own in your own business and that you should sell out? I think that you should own at least 51% of your business if you are able to afford it because this will allow you to still be able to make decisions as to majority shareholder.
The percentage depends mainly on the number of shares and number of outstanding shares.

I always believe that no matter how you are going to open funding to people outside your business you should always have about 65 to 70% of the company.

The percentage depends mainly on the number of shares and number of outstanding shares.
I think that with your own business you are able to actually decide how you are going to divide how many shares there is going to be and I think it will largely be dependent on the investment that people put into the business as well.

In my opinion i think before you start any business you must at least have 60-79% of the capital needed to start it up so that you can be in control if the business.

In my opinion i think before you start any business you must at least have 60-79% of the capital needed to start it up so that you can be in control if the business.
I think that you are right because it is important that you have financial security in the business before you actually start a business rather than asking people to lend you money and this can put a lot of extra pressure on you as well because you have to pay back that money at the end of the day.

It's common knowledge that savings is important so as to have something to fall back too when an emergency shows up, but there's no fixed percentage I think that the future you plan for would determine how big you save for it

If you think going into a partnership is what you want for your business idea because you think you lack the start-up capital for the business, then if you own the idea of the business you should be looking at owning sixty to seventy percent of the shares

When you start a new business, one of the hardest things to achieve in the beginning is the capital that you need to put into the business in order to get it off the ground. Generally when it comes to Capital you can be funded by one of three ways. The first way is to fund the business yourself. The second way is to take out a loan from the bank and then fund the business. And lastly you could possibly look at getting investors into the business. If you get investors into your business then you are essentially selling shares to your business, and they will have a specific amount of say in the operations of the business as well unless they are considered to be silent investors.

What do you think is a good percentage of shares that you should own in your own business and that you should sell out? I think that you should own at least 51% of your business if you are able to afford it because this will allow you to still be able to make decisions as to majority shareholder.
I will say at least have 60-70 % in the business so as not to be seen as a second class in your idea and business with that you can control your business

It's best to start a business at least 70% maximum capital or 100% if possible. It would make and help you control and be at the helm of affairs of capitalism.

If it is a personal business funded by me, then I should have 100% ownership of the business. If it is a partnership, 50% is okay, we should agree to the term of sharing equal responsibilities.

The percentage of ownership you choose will be highly influenced by the type of business you want to start. If it's a limited liability business, ownership is divided into shares, which are then divided into percentages. There are many classes of shares that a new owner might benefit from.

If it is a personal business funded by me, then I should have 100% ownership of the business. If it is a partnership, 50% is okay, we should agree to the term of sharing equal responsibilities.
Most of the time you can fully fund a business however the allocation of the shares and ownership will also be dependant on the skills that are being brought into the business as well.

Higher your stakes better your profits are. However, you also have higher risk if you have higher stakes.The amount of profits you receive or loss you should bear depends on your stakes in the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back