What's new

WHAT IS THE MOSE EXCITING JOB IN THE WORLD?

I am not a "job fan" (i.e. I want to be a self-employed individual rather than working like a slave for someone else). However, I think getting paid to sleep would be a great job. There are many matress manufacturing companies that pay you to test the mattresses by sleeping on them. You have to rate the mattress and you will get paid to test the mattress and tell the manufacturers by letting them know the quality of sleep on that mattress.

It depend on your nature and your passion if you are hardworker and love to his passion you can easily success in the world i like the teaching job and have a good experience about it it is easy and comfortable for me

If you want to do a job then you have to be punctual. Because it is very important thing for a job. But if you want to start a business,you need to know what to do in business. You need to know everything about that business and you need a lot of employees when you start.

The most exiting job in The world according to my own dictionary is doing the job of your dream, the jobs that gives you joy, as a kid we all have dreams job when we are little and if we have the opportunity to make the dream comes through , that will be the most exiting job in The world.

The most exciting job in the world according to me is Doctor.
For instance, as a medical doctor you don't need to panic after you graduate from the University or college, job is available for you, no need to carry file up and down looking for job any how unlike any other job.
Also the monthly salary is high and can settle you and your family, and other advantage, is that you can still treat yourself or any of your family members when they are down with one sickness or the other and it will reduce the price

I think job which please you the most is the best Job. Being a human, we always feel satisfaction when our dreams come true, so when you dream about a job which attracts you the most, one day you get it, it would be a good day to you because you got what you were looking to achieve. So excitement is the satisfaction of dreams when you will get your dream job you will be more excited.

I will say the most exciting job is the one which you are very passionate about and your actual dream because there is nothing as nice and doing something that makes you feel happy busy and at the same time making money out of it

What are the most exciting jobs in the world guys? Can you give me your list of jobs and tell me please why do you pick that job? That is only for your own opinion because even you do not have that job because you seen that job somewhere else. So let's start the links guys. Post it here.
My guy there's nothing like exciting job for everybody! Your passion, what u love doing is your exciting job.
Quote for today!
Cherish watever you have today and don't wish bad luck for your neighbor, because they have what you don't av

One cannot precisely say that a job is more exciting than the other. There is no job that is not exciting, your passion for the job and the working conditions of the job will determine how exciting the job will be for you. If you love your job and the working conditions of the job is okay, it will be exciting for you.

In my point of view there are not specific jobs that are exiting for everyone.It depends of your characteristics and your preferences.For example for some the most exitng job is playing football or for some others it is working in the bank.In conclusion it depends on your preferences

The most interesting job to my opinion in the world is business because business to me is one of the crucial element that can be used in striving towards the societal perfection. I chose business because it is very profitable, less stressful to some extent.

What are the most exciting jobs in the world guys? Can you give me your list of jobs and tell me please why do you pick that job? That is only for your own opinion because even you do not have that job because you seen that job somewhere else. So let's start the links guys. Post it here.
The lost exciting job have ever done so far and am still doing at the moment is working online on PTP website, because I do it in my convinient time and that's cool by me,but the earning is little tho but cool as well.

Talking about the job that excites you best in the world means , the work or job that thou have passion for ,for example some people have passion for teaching job and they are happy whenever they are teaching.

No job is really exciting,if we are to be honest.though,it depends on how you define exciting,but in the real sense exciting is fear of no loss or risk.

Well in reply to your above question concerning what the best job in the world is or rather the most exciting job in the world, well I would say that this question you have asked is relative to different individuals as the best job makes you happy

I think having your own business which is entrepreneurship should be the most exciting job ,because you can create other jobs and you will be glad without facing too many issues

Most exciting job in the world at the type of job people are just passionate about ,your own form of exciting job may not be the same as other people because we all have our own different passion and choice, we all have our own defferent interest.

I don't believe that there is a most exciting job in the world, for me all jobs are exciting depending on your background knowledge of the job and also your passion towards the job.

The most exciting job on earth? I think it'll depend on your passion and ambition. What is exciting to one may be repulsive for another. Any job that gives me the opportunity to earn more without being exploited is good to me.

The most exciting jobs in the world depends on individual. What might be exciting to you, might be boring to another. We just have to know what we want in a job and go for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back