What's new

WHAT IS THE MOSE EXCITING JOB IN THE WORLD?

True football is indeed exciting, but what about the amount of training they have to go through? Then not to mention the risk they take in the football field, where their legs can easily be broken my mistake?
Whether they are injured or not they still get paid and the club foots for the hospital bills. Also whether they play or not they still get paid. This is one the things that makes it even more interesting

Almost all the job in this world is interesting , and that is if you can locate a job you have passion for and gives you joy, any jobs that gives me job while doing it I interesting to me.
What are the most exciting jobs in the world guys? Can you give me your list of jobs and tell me please why do you pick that job? That is only for your own opinion because even you do not have that job because you seen that job somewhere else. So let's start the links guys. Post it here.

Being able to do simple task to get a huge I think would be the most exciting job in the world.
There are many times you have to work too much to get paid, so it would also be exciting to do little job and get paid huge

Whether they are injured or not they still get paid and the club foots for the hospital bills. Also whether they play or not they still get paid. This is one the things that makes it even more interesting
True but not just everyone can join a football team, I don't know about other countries but here in my country it's extremely had to join. You might be able to join local teams, even at that you either need to have good connections or you are extremely good. But when it comes to national/international teams, you can only join through connection. How is it in your country?

Most exciting job in the world is a relative term. A job that seems exciting to someone might be boring to someone else. In my own opinion, the most exciting job for you is the one that gives you happiness and you have a great passion to work without getting tired.

Basically what works for you because one man's food is another's poison. But, the most exciting job is having another source of income.

I think each and every person might have his or her own passions and this is why people choose various different kinds of careers and adopt different professions. However, a person should pursue a career he likes. This will most likely make him more successful.

It really depends on the passion of the individual, if you love what you are doing everyday that would be the most exciting job for you. So excitement is the satisfaction of dreams when you will get your dream job you will be more excited. Find your passion and do what you're excited about.

I think the most exciting job in the world currently is the one that allows you to work from the comfort of anywhere you're in and still work effectively, create something mind blowing and get paid handsomely as well.
I think IT guys are the most favoured when it comes to this.

When it comes to the issue of calling a particular job the most exciting job,you will be getting it wrong,because the job one might pick might not just be the right kind of job another might like,so it all boils down to individual prefrence.

There is this popular saying that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. A job you don't find too existing might be the most exciting job to another person. So the level at which a job is existing varied with different Individuals.

Teaching to me is the most exciting job in the world , you get to know more by teaching people what they don't know and you derive joy when you are teaching your student.

I don't know if there is anything like that. All jobs are thrilling experience for so many people that are longing to have such , it all depends on people interest. Could we say astronaut who are fun of travelling to the space ?

What are the most exciting jobs in the world guys? Can you give me your list of jobs and tell me please why do you pick that job? That is only for your own opinion because even you do not have that job because you seen that job somewhere else. So let's start the links guys. Post it here.
Though the job one will pick as his most exciting job,is individual dependent,i personally,like to work in the manufacturing sector where i would be involved in agricultural chain production,and the csheduling and destination drop off.

There are many jobs in the work that will makes you happy , but i believe the most exciting job in the world is any jobs that pays well and gives you the opprotunity of working in a secure and safe environment .

Know your passion and interest. If you love what you are doing everyday that would be the most exciting job for you.
That is just the issue,there is not job that is the most exciting in the world,it is the individual that will make his job to be the best,he has to make the best out of what he is doing.

Personally I think the most exciting jobs in the world are those kind of Jon's that gives us happiness in both emotions and financially balance. jobs that satisfy us in all aspects.

I don't really have a job at this moment, I prefer to work online than to work for someone or the government, that's what I found working out for me, having your own source of income is very important.

There are many jobs that are exciting in today, but it's not going it's not all them that see it as exciting Jobs. Job like Doctor, lawyer, pharmacist, developer are exciting.

It actually relies on the person's specific passion so if you enjoy your work every day, that would be your most interesting job. After you land your ideal job, you will have an exhilarating time. Find what makes you passionate and pursue it

The answer to this question can vary from person to person because it actually depends on the individual's passion. I'll give an example of how I see the profession I find most fascinating in the world. It must feel good. Although it may not be the most prestigious job, it is unquestionably among the most interesting and fulfilling jobs in the world.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back