What's new

WHAT IS THE MOSE EXCITING JOB IN THE WORLD?

What are the most exciting jobs in the world guys? Can you give me your list of jobs and tell me please why do you pick that job? That is only for your own opinion because even you do not have that job because you seen that job somewhere else. So let's start the links guys. Post it here.
Work as an international player is the most exciting job in the world. You get both the money and the fame. A player always feel proud to be the representative of this country. The members of his family feel proud by telling about him.

Crucially, unusual jobs can pay surprisingly well. They can be a great option for those needing to earn a good wage, while doing a job they enjoy.
In this article Skip to section
Sewer Flusher.
Costume Character Actor.
Chief Listening Officer.
Embalmer.
Food Taster.
Body Part Model.
Professional Mourner.
Professional Queuer

There are many interesting jobs in the world Which man can get and make his life pleasant I think the job of a physical teacher is a very fun job This makes both the teacher and the children have a great time And the teacher also spends his time very well ،And it also keeps you physically fit۔

Hello, I think that for a boy the most exciting job would be on a TV channel, he would get to know the artistic world, he has the chance to meet famous people, make good friends and professional contacts in the future, he has the chance to meet and work in various areas professionals can also travel as well.

This would depends on the individual in question. I don't think excitement is what you associate with a particular kind of job. There are some jobs you will classify as exciting and some people doing it find it boring. I believe that you find excitement by doing something you really like doing. That's where excitement comes from.

Firefighters put their lives at risk to save people and property, and a fire chief has a tremendous responsibility, supervising fire crews and firefighting operations. The work is gratifying — and can be fun. Wouldn't you love to ride a fire truck?
In some states, like New Jersey, a fire chief can make way more than average: upwards of $175,000 a year.

Job that excite me the most may not excite you that much. But that are some couple of job I really like and will be excited to work with such companies, one of them is CBN, I will be excited to work in the ICT department of CBN, the second one is Google, working with Google will be a dream come true no Mater the pay, NNPC is another.. etc..

MOVIE CRITIC / NETFLIX TAGGER. PRIVATE ISLAND CARETAKER. ADVENTURIST / TRAVEL BLOGGER. GOOGLE TRIKE / STREET VIEW TEAM MEMBER. WATER SLIDE TESTER. PROFESSIONAL TRAVELLER. F1 PIT TEAM CREW. SHOPPING EXPERT / CHIEF

1. Video game designer. National average salary: $10.80 per hour. ...
  2. Fashion consultant. National average salary: $10.87 per hour. ...
  3. Radio announcer
  4. Event planner.
  5. Race car driving instructor. ...
  6. Pet groomer. ...
  7. Race car mechanic.

I think everybody has their most exciting job, because what you want cannot be want I want, so everyone have their most exciting job, my most exciting job is working in the bank to make money.

Everyone has passion for very different things and jobs, I think the answer to a perfect job or best job would definitely depends on what the particular person in question is really passionate about.for me, I am really passionate about businesses and I consider it the best job in the world.

I don't think there is anything like the most exciting job in the world, no job is easy and at the same time no job is hard, it depends on how you see the job you are doing, most people fail to understand that if you are not passionate about your job it will become stressful and boring to you but the problem is you need to do it in other to earn, it's easier to just switch jobs in other countries but in my country it's difficult to even get one not to talk of switching jobs. Now a job you are passionate about will definitely be fun to you no matter how many times you engage in it, a job you are not passionate about will become boring to you each single day, that when you start heading phrases like I wish I could get a better job, why not look for what you passionate about and do or a job that belongs to the field of course you studied. So for me I don't think there is any best job in the world, all jobs are the best no matter the job.

What are the most exciting jobs in the world guys? Can you give me your list of jobs and tell me please why do you pick that job? That is only for your own opinion because even you do not have that job because you seen that job somewhere else. So let's start the links guys. Post it here.
The best and strongest job is to work in a bank and I think it will have a lot of work in the future and a lot of people will work in it and it is the best job because it has a lot of work. You get paid more and this is the best job I will consider the best.

Specifically, one can not tell which job is the most exciting. This is because different people will have different answers to the question. The most exciting job to a person is that job that one enjoys doing happily without being forced. Jobs that you can easily do without any motivation.

Of course business is the best but in this advancing modernazation word, business with regarding or connection to internet is the best. If I have enough money, I will try online marketing since it is quite popular right now.

Think about what would make a job exciting to you. Everyone has different interests and passions , when you searching for the most exciting job, find a job that makes you feel generally happy and satisfied.

The most exciting job in the world would be the kind where you are been deployed to be the travel guy for the company. All you just do is traveling around the world on behalf of the company for minor contractual arrangement and that kind of thing

For me the most exciting job in the world is working in a life recording studio. I really love music and everything that has to do with music. I would love to work in a music environment. But the fact is that we don't have our dream jobs most of the times because of the environment and that countries we find ourselves.

yeah yeah this was good job in the world os business. Because busniess is very hhelpful for humanitarian purposes and the United states has been done with the blessings of the people she knows and the people that are not serous condition are u married. Sometimes the day.After will send you 2AM 6th and you will have seen the power of the good manaer . Management was in trouble because you afraid you could have done.

Anything that gives you money and at same time you finds joy doing it is surely and definitely the most exciting job in the world, I use my self as an example here, I love doing electrical stuff and jobs sometimes I get paid for it and sometimes I does it for totally free because it gives me joy and happiness.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back