What is the game you can’t stop playing?

greenie

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Do you have a game that you are so addicted to that you cannot seem to tear yourself away from it no matter how many times you complete it?

Vladv26

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Gta san adreas. I think i finished this games about 5-6 times when i was a child, that's how much i liked it and i still enjoy it even though there are much more latest version of this game

hani20980

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Im playing Free Fire all the time also i did play many games like Prince of Persia i completed all the parts
also Wolfenstein and PES 2018 well i prefer to play PES with my friends in my laptop

greenie

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Gta san adreas. I think i finished this games about 5-6 times when i was a child, that's how much i liked it and i still enjoy it even though there are much more latest version of this game
Oh yea , i play a lot of GTA San Andreas multiplayer :D

greenie

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It's surprising how this game is still popular after so much time. Even though there are games like Gta V people still play gta san Andreas

It is like CS 1.6. No matter CS:GO is more good at graphic and shoot , more popular is 1.6. Old but gold :)

airdrop-728-90

Vladv26

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It is like CS 1.6. No matter CS:GO is more good at graphic and shoot , more popular is 1.6. Old but gold :)
Exactly, i also still like playing Cs 1.6 sometimes when I'm bored just to remember the old days when i was a kid and used to play this game all day

Braga13

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Back when i was a child i used to play god of war all time .. i remember i pretend that i am sick so i can play it more ... but with the time when i get older i become a big fan of pro evolution soccer ... alone . With my mates . Brothers . Online ... i can say that those two games took 1/3 of my childhood time ?

V

vest1992

Dota 2 and PubG could fit in this list, even though I am succeeding in not playing them.

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
Verified Poster
BizNotes
yeah FIFA and PUBG mobile, those games aren't good at all, I was addicted to them. now I have reduced due to my studies and my jobs.
happy about that^^

George10640

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I love playing the pool table ,it doesn't alter with my daily duties because I only play when I am free.It's nice compared to computer games which consume a lot of your time at home.With pool table I don't have it at home so when free I just visit my friend and have good times playing.

Sotherefore

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have a lot of games on my mobile phone but unfortunately am not really interesting to me anymore because I've played them for a very long time and are now boring to me well even with that there are some games I still have a little fantasies to play example of such ones are ultimate mortal Kombat ultimate mortal Kombat, wings of steel, sometimes I do play snooker and real football those are the one I still have fantasies to play.

Victor72

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The one game I can never stop playing in my life is Temple run. This is because this game makes me so happy and also cheer me up I am sad

Richard92

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
One game that I can never stop playing PS football game I love football game so much that I don't think I can ever outgrown it. I play football game anytime I'm down or feeling sad.

Victor001

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I can't stop playing candy crush saga,I want to get to the end, even if that's not possible, atleast I want to top the highest level in my clique,the game is a good relaxing game and game of those genre are hard to delete from mobile.

Stylex

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I don't only like playing games, but I am addicted to it, there are some series of games I liked playing, but must importantly temple run, that game is too much to me. I liked playing it.

Seno inyang

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Seems I am addicted to JUMA. I really enjoy the sounds I get from it while on the game. It triggers for more rounds. Lols

Laurentta

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I'm not really a fan of games but when i was younger, there was this game called "killer bean" that i couldn't stop playing.