Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
Personally, I occasionally do this, especially when a game takes an unexpected turn, and there's an option to watch ads for a revival or multiply score, coin or whatever. In those moments, I click on the ads asap to provide that extra boost! 💃💃😛

Ad networks like Adsmob and Unity ads have been a game-changer for both game owners and developers. Through these ad networks, owners of games and apps can effectively monetize their apps/games, generating income in the process.

Given this understanding, do you intentionally engage with ads in your favorite games to offer support to the owners and developers?

You mean games that offer you coins or extra items for clicking or watching ads, right? Yes, I've done it mostly in mobile games, although I don't usually play mobile games, but I have done it in the past, and well although the ads were a bit annoying and extremely repetitive, they served to give me extra bonuses and therefore, advance faster in the game.

When I play free games, there will be ads in the games, some games will give me points/credits for watching ads, and I sometimes click on those ads to earn points. However, I do not play a lot of games where I have to do that. Most of the free games I play have micro transactions for credits or leveling up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back