What's new

What is the game you can’t stop playing?

greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
Do you have a game that you are so addicted to that you cannot seem to tear yourself away from it no matter how many times you complete it?

Gta san adreas. I think i finished this games about 5-6 times when i was a child, that's how much i liked it and i still enjoy it even though there are much more latest version of this game

Im playing Free Fire all the time also i did play many games like Prince of Persia i completed all the parts
also Wolfenstein and PES 2018 well i prefer to play PES with my friends in my laptop

Gta san adreas. I think i finished this games about 5-6 times when i was a child, that's how much i liked it and i still enjoy it even though there are much more latest version of this game
Oh yea , i play a lot of GTA San Andreas multiplayer :D

It's surprising how this game is still popular after so much time. Even though there are games like Gta V people still play gta san Andreas

It is like CS 1.6. No matter CS:GO is more good at graphic and shoot , more popular is 1.6. Old but gold :)

Back when i was a child i used to play god of war all time .. i remember i pretend that i am sick so i can play it more ... but with the time when i get older i become a big fan of pro evolution soccer ... alone . With my mates . Brothers . Online ... i can say that those two games took 1/3 of my childhood time ?

Dota 2 and PubG could fit in this list, even though I am succeeding in not playing them.

yeah FIFA and PUBG mobile, those games aren't good at all, I was addicted to them. now I have reduced due to my studies and my jobs.
happy about that^^

I love playing the pool table ,it doesn't alter with my daily duties because I only play when I am free.It's nice compared to computer games which consume a lot of your time at home.With pool table I don't have it at home so when free I just visit my friend and have good times playing.

I have a lot of games on my mobile phone but unfortunately am not really interesting to me anymore because I've played them for a very long time and are now boring to me well even with that there are some games I still have a little fantasies to play example of such ones are ultimate mortal Kombat ultimate mortal Kombat, wings of steel, sometimes I do play snooker and real football those are the one I still have fantasies to play.

One game that I can never stop playing PS football game I love football game so much that I don't think I can ever outgrown it. I play football game anytime I'm down or feeling sad.

I can't stop playing candy crush saga,I want to get to the end, even if that's not possible, atleast I want to top the highest level in my clique,the game is a good relaxing game and game of those genre are hard to delete from mobile.

I don't only like playing games, but I am addicted to it, there are some series of games I liked playing, but must importantly temple run, that game is too much to me. I liked playing it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back