What's new

What is the Difference between Real Estate and Property?

Real estate is an investment ha has to do with buying properties especially houses and lands. Property can be any asset other than housing and lands.

Real estate is a business that involves buying and selling of landed properties. A property can be whatever you own, it may not be a landed property but it is physical and has value.

Property is more like an umbrella term of which real estate is a subset of. So it's just how they are applied in real life and discussions that differentiates them.

Reeal estate is a general term used for landed property and housing property. In other words real estate means the land as well as house. property is a generic term used

Real estate is the general name of the landed property. If you want to generalized it, you'll say, they are real estate property. Instead of separating housing, from land.

real estate and property do not have big difference this is because real estate deals in the sales of property which involves the buying and selling of properties that involved land and building.

Real estate can be a collection of properties, a property can be just one building or two but in any case it isn't up to what a real estate entails, they are similar but still different

There is no much difference between a real estate investment and property investment, infact they are one and the same, because they both involves the store up of values and enjoying their the benefits that accrueds from their appreciation. So technically there is no difference.

Although we often hear the two words Real Estate and Property, many people do not understand the difference, and consider the two words Real Estate and Property to have the same meaning. So what do you think is the difference between Real Estate and Property?
The two words have been used interchangeably to mean the same thing but they do not mean the same thing. Real estate involves but not limited to the managements and financing of anything that has to with lands and housing while property is what is being managed in real estate.

I think that the difference between them is just a thin line. If you are going to look at it, real estate is all encompassing whole property is the specific type

Although we often hear the two words Real Estate and Property, many people do not understand the difference, and consider the two words Real Estate and Property to have the same meaning. So what do you think is the difference between Real Estate and Property?
They might be both similar in meaning but real estate I singular, deals with housing possession or investment while a property can be anything own by someone like cars , electronics, house, land e.t.c

They might be both similar in meaning but real estate I singular, deals with housing possession or investment while a property can be anything own by someone like cars , electronics, house, land e.t.c
I think he is asking in the context of lands, real estate and properties, in that sense I think there's no much difference.

Explaining I could be a somehow confusing, to my understanding;
Real Estate involves everything land can be used for, building, farming and other purposes.
Properties are a particular piece in the real estate, like the land or the house built on it.

Real estate is refers to the physical land, structure and resources attached to it. While Property are phycial things either tangible or intangible things that is not attached to the land like vehicles, furniture, jewelry, farming equipment etc.

I think that if toy look at closely , the two terms are very close and one can be interchanged. Property refers to something single while estate a whole.

Real estate is a business that majorly involves properties. You can separate one from the other, the investment you make in real estate are mostly property investment. Perhaps the literal definition differs but that is all.
The difference between real estate and property is real estate is a registered while property can be unregistered it is just what an individual acquire.

The difference between real estate and property is real estate is registered while the property can be unregistered it is just what an individual acquire.
Well I am quite on sure about how property can be unregistered because before you even build a property you must get some permits and certificate of ownership and the like.

Real estate is a business that a person is into for the am of making interest or gains, while the property is items or goods that people accumulate in other to have a strong backing incase of need for finance for a future date or time
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Real estate is a business that majorly involves properties. You can separate one from the other, the investment you make in real estate are mostly property investment. Perhaps the literal definition differs but that is all.
Real estate business are normally registered and they are entity of their own because they have names however property can just be anything that is acquired by a buyer for investment purposes.

In the real estate world they are both regarded as the same thing. But in my country and even where I live currently, it's a different thing.

Their are other options when it comes to property. All property isn't just about real estate properties. We have property like merchandise, electronics, they are all properties different from real estate type.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back