What's new

What is the best trusted bitcoin wallet currently?

Donolatunji

Personal Coach
1000 Posts Club
Jan 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As you know a lot of cryptocurrency wallets providers are in town now, there are even some I do not even know about that a lot of my peers use. The reason for asking this question to know the most reliable wallet provider in terms of sending,commission rate and receiving that's all.
Thank you.

I use luno wallet and I have been using it for a while now, it is safe, my Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin are safe with it and it even increases overtime if the rate increase. Luno wallet Is fast, simple to comprehend and flexible.

There are a lot of good cryptocurrency wallets out there. Binance is very good and is highly recommended my many. But I personally use Luno to store my cryptocurrency, luno is flexible and very secure and it is packed with impressive features.

I have both luno and quidax on my smartphone but i am more conversant with luno due to its security, updates on the crypto world and on the best coins to buy at every moment, withdrawal to bank as well as buying and selling of crypto is hassle free, the charges are very much affordable as well and i do not have any issues.

Internet is full of cryptocurrency wallets. someone is to be very careful in order to avoid being scammed of your hard earn cryptocurrency. that is why it is very essential to choose most secured wallet. well I usually do and it is one of the secure wallet out there. It is safe and user-friendly. it is also connected to my local bank account so I don't need to expose my wallet to another person before I could have my money in my account.

As you know a lot of cryptocurrency wallets providers are in town now, there are even some I do not even know about that a lot of my peers use. The reason for asking this question to know the most reliable wallet provider in terms of sending,commission rate and receiving that's all.
Thank you.
There are several wallets that are safe and reliable but from the last nine months, I am holding my Cryptocurrency in my trust wallet. Although this wallet have very high transaction fees but it is the most safest wallet I have ever found.

Thank you.
There are a lot of wallets where you can keep your cryptocurrency safe and secure, but I prefer to trust wallet because I have a lot of coins save in it and this is very trustable wallet and there is low transaction fees and transactions period not too much
Post automatically merged:

Thank you.
There are a lot of wallets where you can keep your cryptocurrency safe and secure, but I prefer to trust wallet because I have a lot of coins save in it and this is very trustable wallet and there is low transaction fees and transactions period not too much

Most often than you you put your trust where you have your money inside. You can't put your money in Luno and then say that another is better than where your money is. I used to love Luno but had issues so I moved to bundle and it is looking like the best for me.

Best Bitcoin Wallets of 2021
  • Coinbase: Best Overall.
  • Trezor: Best for Hardware Wallet for Security.
  • Ledger: Best Hardware Wallet for Durability.
  • SoFi: Best for Beginners.
  • Robinhood: Best for Free Buying and Selling.
  • Mycelium: Best for Mobile.
  • Exodus: Best for Desktop.

One of the most trusted cryptocurrency wallet I've been using is trust wallet and I've been using it for a long time I don't have any experience with them I think you can just register with them and start using but you must keep your recovery world as secret as and as safe as possible.

In crypto currency exchange Business there are different PLATFORMs you can use as your ewallet to make your transaction like for buying and selling of different coins. You can use blockchain wallet, binance, wallet roqqu wallet or Luno wallet. However, if you are in Nigeria I will recommend Luno to you as their interface is very easy to understand

I will recommend Exodus is a desktop and mobile wallet with a very simple user interface and an exchange built-in. One of Exodus’s most popular features is the ability to swap between a growing number of cryptocurrencies. Exodus currently allows for swaps between over 100 different cryptocurrencies.

I have both luno and quidax on my smartphone but i am more conversant with luno due to its security, updates on the crypto world and on the best coins to buy at every moment, withdrawal to bank as well as buying and selling of crypto is hassle free, the charges are very much affordable as well and i do not have any issues.
Is it the luno app or luno pro?

Coinbase is the Best Overall cryptocurrency the, trezor is Best for hardware wallet for security while ledger best hardware wallet for durability. SoFi best for beginners. robinhood is best for free buying and selling while exodus is best for Desktop

Thank you.
Although, I have not used all major wallets but I would say it is the luno wallet. I have been using it for while now and it is very reliable when it comes to sending and receiving funds with little commission. I love the user interface and how accessible the wallet app is. They also give you up to date news and trends about the cryptocurrency market.

Currently the most reliable and efficient wallet is blockchain wallet only otherwise , binance , coinbase and even coinswitch are not the bad options . But still , if feels that storing funds in blockchain wallet is the most secure today.
Thank you.

Thank you.
I prefer luno wallet keep my cryptocurrency coins safe and secure I also use the this wallet because it in this fee is very reasonable and the transaction time is very short and I feel my coins very safe in this wallet.

Thank you.
Without mincing words, I will say it's Block Chain. Their security interface is very strong and with your password and seed phrase intact, even if your phone is lost, you'll be sure to get back your funds without any problems of further verification or authentication posed by some bitcoin wallets.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you.
Without mincing words, I will say it's Block Chain. Their security interface is very strong and with your password and seed phrase intact, even if your phone is lost, you'll be sure to get back your funds without any problems of further verification or authentication posed by some bitcoin wallets.

Thank you.
In my own opinion I believe that trust wallet is the best and safest bitcoin wallet to store and to save your cryptocurrencies. I have never had where it was said that trustwallet was hacked. so I feel it is the safest wallet

I think the best is Binance and I have my reasons. It has an array of coins which makes it easy to receive different kinds of coin. Also, swapping them with more popular coin is easy and straightforward. Luno is also an interesting choice that I can recommend anytime any day as an alternative.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back