What's new

What is the best trusted bitcoin wallet currently?

I believe coinbase because of the strict 2 factors authentification that it has, you have to verify your number and email even when connecting from the same ip and same device, very strict but very safe

No crypto currency wallet is the best. It depends on choice of individuals. The best wallet I like most is coinomi. It is save to keep your coin for decades. It can be used to store coin offline.
But to sell and buy coin, I will choose luno. There service is fast and I receives payment to my bank account on time

There are many cryptocurrency wallets out there than if one is not careful,he can lose his cryptocurrencies to fraudulent individuals. Luno is a bitcoin app that I trust so much, apart from its :
Fast way of exchange, it also sells crypto at affordable rates

As you know a lot of cryptocurrency wallets providers are in town now, there are even some I do not even know about that a lot of my peers use. The reason for asking this question to know the most reliable wallet provider in terms of sending,commission rate and receiving that's all.
Thank you.
What happens to BlockChain, what happens to Luno, what happens to Binance, etc. there are many bitcoin wallets out there that are very standard and they're doing well. although I can't say this is the best one among them all. they're all good, to me.

The best bitcoin wallet I trust so far are Luno and Trust wallet. Luno comes with a lot of attractive and juicy features. With Luno you can easily withdraw your coin directly to your local currency based on the current exchange rate. Trust wallet is also a great wallet with good and attractive user interface. With trust wallet, you can perform many multicoin operations without interfering with one another. These are the wallets I've been using for long and I can recommend them.

In these days there are mostly secure wallets where peoples save there crypto currency. My thinking is that "Mycelium" is best because it also easily used in mobile. Second opinion for wallet is "COIN BASE". This is also a secure wallet.

You have binance and luno for me Is still the ruling party till date😋😎. But it depends on the country you are in, the later is what I use though, because some months ago traders were complaining about binance having some technical issues but I think the issue as been cleared and you can use it if you are ready.

I usually do and it is one of the secure wallet out there. It is safe and user-friendly. it is also connected to my local bank account so I don't need to expose my wallet to another person before I could have my money in my account.

I think Luno is the best and most trusted Coin wallet because they have a higher and best security
They have three verification process before you can fully use Luno
Luno is very secured and it's very easy to use
Since have been using Luno I haven't got any problem and they have a better rate and charge when you want to buy and convert Coin to your bank account.

Trust wallet is the best cryptocurrency wallet out there and I've been using it for a lot of time and I don't see any trouble with it I think you should consider using that one both for short-term investment and for long-term investment they are all good for both of them.

I will always trust crypto.com wallet for some reasons. The first is that its security is strong and the customer service unit is also superb. Ever since I have been using it, I have not had any problem with it. I will say it is transparent in its dealing.

Luno is one of the best cryptocurency wallet you can use. He is very secure and very reliable. The reason why I choose is that the interface on the website is user friendly. Another think I like about Luno is that it is easy to convert cryptocurency to cash. Under two hours, you can have your cash in your Bitcoin wallet after selling.

I have just posted a thread about the Bitcoin wallet for my plan to have my own wallet. Right now I am in a learning stage on Bitcoin and other crypto currency and I have to admit that I have no intention yet to go into trading or even just buying Bitcoin. Let me take my time in my observation of the ins and outs of Bitcoin and crypto currency, the techniques in trading and speculating. I just hope that I will not have a hard time learning the Bitcoin.

Binance wallet is one of the most trusted cryptocurrency wallet you can store your cryptocurrency and nothing will happen to it I've been using it for a long time also and I don't have any bad experience with them and you can actually withdraw all your cryptocurrency to your local bank account anytime.

Personally I don't have the most trusted wallet yet because I use more than one wallet and Exchange platform, they all serve the purpose I desire they serve so they are all best . If the poster needs recommendation I can recommend base on his location and objective.

List of some bitcoin wallet...
Trustwallet
Binance
Link
Coinbase: Best Overall.T
rezor
: Best for Hardware Wallet for Security.
Ledger: Best Hardware Wallet for Durability.
SoFi: Best for Beginners.
Robinhood: Best for Free Buying and Selling.
Mycelium: Best for Mobile
Free wallet Etc...

Transparency is the best tool of business and that exactly is what luno will give you,try it out yourself and you will have no reason to regret you ever did it.it is I think one of the best for now.

As you know a lot of cryptocurrency wallets providers are in town now, there are even some I do not even know about that a lot of my peers use. The reason for asking this question to know the most reliable wallet provider in terms of sending,commission rate and receiving that's all.
Thank you.
There are so many trusted bitcoin wallet one can choose from and use for his or her cryptocurrency transactions, it all depends on what works for you. Take for instance, Coinbase wallet is among the top 3 cryptocurrency wallet but it's limited to some countries. I make use of Trust Wallet.

My overall best crypto wallet is Coinbase. Their transaction is fast and trusted. The transaction will not waist your time before getting to the destinations. Their wallet charges are also small or no charge at all if the coin you are transferring has no or little value on coin market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back