What's new

What is the best trading style for a beginner trader

Day trading would make one learn at a fast phase because of the frequency of trades taken and the availability of time one could have in other to be rating his trade
That's true, if you have interest on trading I believe intra day trading Will be the best option for you, you don't have to stress yourself, if you have a good setup you can earn enough for that day.

That's true, if you have interest on trading I believe intra day trading Will be the best option for you, you don't have to stress yourself, if you have a good setup you can earn enough for that day.
In day trading it is good because you are going to learn a lot of things but you must know technical and fundamental analysis well to read the charts and capitalise on it to make some profit for yourself. Financial Management is also important.

In day trading it is good because you are going to learn a lot of things but you must know technical and fundamental analysis well to read the charts and capitalise on it to make some profit for yourself. Financial Management is also important.
That's true, if you are a beginner day trading Will be a good idea for you to trade, if you are trading intra day you'll get use to it and even decide to scalping.

That's true, if you are a beginner day trading Will be a good idea for you to trade, if you are trading intra day you'll get use to it and even decide to scalping.
scalping is actually very good especially in cryptocurrency but it can go against you sometimes and you will lose money. But if you have a good financial Management strategy you will make profit.

scalping is actually very good especially in cryptocurrency but it can go against you sometimes and you will lose money. But if you have a good financial Management strategy you will make profit.
If you are looking for a way to earn a considerable amount of money trading the market then you don't have to scalp, scalping is very dangerous you can easily blow your account.

If you are looking for a way to earn a considerable amount of money trading the market then you don't have to scalp, scalping is very dangerous you can easily blow your account.
Scalping requires a high degree of concentration and the ability to making critical decisions in just few seconds of executions.
It would not be a good place to start as beginners.

Scalping requires a high degree of concentration and the ability to making critical decisions in just few seconds of executions.
Scalping is allowed by half of the broker but the other does consider that scalping is illegal method of earning so your account should be suspended after doing such practice. So you have to read user agreement before using.

Scalping is allowed by half of the broker but the other does consider that scalping is illegal method of earning so your account should be suspended after doing such practice. So you have to read user agreement before using.
Wow I have never heard of brokers that do regulate scalping, besides it is one of the fastest way of making money via Trading if you are very skilled at it.
Could you explain more?

Wow I have never heard of brokers that do regulate scalping, besides it is one of the fastest way of making money via Trading if you are very skilled at it.
Could you explain more?
I do not remember how where I read this but the majority of brokers are not regulating scalping but some brokers regulate it like Pepperstone or IC Markets or ThinkMarkets or FP Markets. Means there are exceptions.

Wow that is really interesting, but I don't think that is wise as it would make the lose some trader's.
But do you know why they are doing that?

Probably, if you are a newbie it is not advisable for you because you can lose a lot of money. It is only advisable for people who have proper knowledge of technical analysis.

Scalping strategy is not bad. For new traders that don't understand much about the market, it is advised you take profit as soon as you can until you are stable to engage in swing trade .

Scalping strategy is not bad. For new traders that don't understand much about the market, it is advised you take profit as soon as you can until you are stable to engage in swing trade .
Yeah, swing trading is not advisable for beginners because if the equity swings that comes along with it. But I believe scalping can be very daunting for a beginner and has the tendency of inducing emotions.

That's exactly the point, and as a beginner you are not expected to do scalping because you might lose a lot of money in the process,day trading will be the best for beginners.

That's exactly the point, and as a beginner you are not expected to do scalping because you might lose a lot of money in the process,day trading will be the best for beginners.
That's the truth, and alot of beginning thought that overtrading is synonymous to making more money.
But their results shows the the real truth.
It is not good to scalp as a beginner.

Well what I can say here is that, as a new trader who trades the forex market, it is good to start trading using the demo account, in other to learn allot of skills without blowing your account.

All those styles mentioned are the best styles for different marketing period and I believe the used of such styles can not be effective when you don't know anything about them. so to me, I considered knowledge as the first and even best.

All those styles mentioned are the best styles for different marketing period and I believe the used of such styles can not be effective when you don't know anything about them. so to me, I considered knowledge as the first and even best.
Acquiring knowledge about forex trading before venturing into it is one of the first things you need to do. you should not downplay the importance of having a strategy because it is important to succeed.

Acquiring knowledge about forex trading before venturing into it is one of the first things you need to do. you should not downplay the importance of having a strategy because it is important to succeed.
You are right, bumping into trading without having the fundamental and advanced knowledge would be very disadvantageous to the beginner trader . No two ways

As a beginner in forex trading it is always advisable to focus more on swing trader, I think the scalping method of trading are done by professional, scalping is not just easy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back