What is the best trading style for a beginner trader

UsmanAmoyo

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Oct 1, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Position trading, swing trading, scalping and day trading are the major types of trading we have.
For a beginner trader, o would suggest that he goes for day trading.
This is because ,it would afford one the time to make decisions and subsequently guage one's progress everyday

Position trading, swing trading, scalping and day trading are the major types of trading we have.
This is because ,it would afford one the time to make decisions and subsequently guage one's progress everyday
Any of those ones could be profitable , but I believe scalping strategy will be the best since newbies may not be sure of the next market movement and they should try as much as possible to take as quick profit as they can.

If you are a beginner I think that you need to consider doing long term trading don't just trade in lower time frame you need to trade on higher time frame and also try scalping

If you are a beginner I think that you need to consider doing long term trading don't just trade in lower time frame you need to trade on higher time frame and also try scalping
Lower timeframe analysis has alot of noise and can cause alot of losses.
It is best of align your lower timeframe entry with higher timeframe analysis.
I don't think swing trading would work well for beginners

I think scalping trading may be the best for a beginner because most novices are in a hurry to obtain profits short-term and this method of trading provides the opportunity to do so while at the same time not falling victim to the unpredictability of the market

I will always advice any beginner trading in the forex market to start from the demo account demo account is one of the account that get us well prepared in the forex market its errect my knowledge and ensure that I can trade well or you can chose to attend seminar for that purpose

I think scalping trading may be the best for a beginner because most novices are in a hurry to obtain profits short-term and this method of trading provides the opportunity to do so while at the same time not falling victim to the unpredictability of the market
To me, this is what actually crippled the psychology of most beginners. That hurry to make it big from the markets is very disastrous and can make one make irrational trading decisions. That's why I think day trading would surpress that inherent desire.

To me, this is what actually crippled the psychology of most beginners. That hurry to make it big from the markets is very disastrous and can make one make irrational trading decisions. That's why I think day trading would surpress that inherent desire.
I completely agree with you in the most sense .
This hurry has caused impulsive decisions that has landed many into many blowing up their hard earned capital.
It is good to surpress that form of emotions in order to be a great trader.

Last edited:
Well if you are new into forex trading, I will advise you go for a day trading to which it will gives you much opportunity to understand how the market moves and how you can go with it.

This is very true sadly. Most amateurs want to strike it big without going through due process and therefore make colossal mistakes which affect their investment negatively. Then they will go ahead to complain that crypto is not legit when they have themselves have made errors

Those are all profitable ways to earn money in the forex market, but you need to have a good knowledge before you can earn money as scalper, because trend can change within a short period of time.

For beginners swing trading is the ultimate trading form since it takes very little time and can be executed even by those who have a full time job.
For beginners, swing trading is the ultimate trading form since it takes very little time and can be executed even by those who have a full-time job, while still having great profit potential.

Last edited:
Traders that are beginners should try intraday trading which is a great and the best method of making fast profit provided you invested in the right stock and should also use market order which I the fastest and easiest way to buy and sell share

I will advice that any beginner trader need to start with small time frame at first when you get started with small time frame you will firstly know how to trade the news and 5m time frame is where I start from thou you can also chose to do long term trading

I will advice that any beginner trader need to start with small time frame at first when you get started with small time frame you will firstly know how to trade the news and 5m time frame is where I start from thou you can also chose to do long term trading
News trading can actually be very terrible For beginners I think.
The volatility in news is very high sometimes 100pips in less than 60seconds, you can't afford to be wrong in such conditions .
There might be Slippages and wider spreads too.

as a beginner who do not have enough knowledge on the forex market I think using copy trading is the best thing you can do for yourself. This is because you can copy from professionals to make some profit.

Those are all profitable ways to earn money in the forex market, but you need to have a good knowledge before you can earn money as scalper, because trend can change within a short period of time.
Well but I think if you are a beginner you can decide to go for intra day trading, I believe that will be the best idea for a beginner to trade, scalping will be very hard for a beginner.

Well but I think if you are a beginner you can decide to go for intra day trading, I believe that will be the best idea for a beginner to trade, scalping will be very hard for a beginner.
Intra day trading is good for beginners, if you have good experience on what you are doing on the market I believe you can earn money by trading intra day.

Intra day trading is good for beginners, if you have good experience on what you are doing on the market I believe you can earn money by trading intra day.
Day trading would make one learn at a fast phase because of the frequency of trades taken and the availability of time one could have in other to be rating his trade

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back