What's new

What is the best trading style for a beginner trader

Well I'll suggest the beginner chooses the best method for him - I started out trading forex as a scalp trader and that has been one of my best methods ever since. In the end, it's different strokes for different folks.

Well I'll suggest the beginner chooses the best method for him - I started out trading forex as a scalp trader and that has been one of my best methods ever since. In the end, it's different strokes for different folks.
scalping is very good and I also beleive that long term investment is the best hedging is also good but long term trading is very profitable if you ask me seriously its all depend on the trader in question.

Some time I will advice that the newbie trader should start from lower time frame

Well I believe If you are a beginner I think that you need to consider doing long term trading don't just trade in lower time frame you need to trade on higher time frame and also try scalping

As a beginner in crypto or forex trading, you have be very careful. It's not advisable for you to be implementing everything you learn at the beginning when you just started. The best trading style I can recommend is copy your boss style. As a beginner don't devise your method. Follow the rules and regulations and be safe.

Personally I think there is no absolute application of trading strategy in forex without knowledge about the investment or transaction. knowledge is very important and it's the first key to success in forex.

if you are starting out in the forex world or any form of trading at all, my advise is for you to learn money management technique, it is very important if you intend on staying in the forex world for a long time.

I quite agree that day trading is the best for beginners. As a someone who just venture into forex trading, you need to be gauging your success from time to time. And among the method of trading, day trading is the one that gives opportunity to traders to measure their progress.

There is no trading style that you can see is easy but I will advise that beginners should master how to use the horizontal support and resistance very well as it is the basis.

There is no trading style that you can see is easy but I will advise that beginners should master how to use the horizontal support and resistance very well as it is the basis.
Absolutely true if there is no trading style that is easy but I believe that any newbie traders should learn how to trade properly do some demo practice for at lest months when he has the knowledge to do both fundamental and technical analysis he can start trading

Well if you are new into forex trading, I will advise you go for a day trading to which it will gives you much opportunity to understand how the market moves and how you can go with it.
please can you throw more light on how the day trading works, i am just getting to see it in another light, i always think that day trading simply means trading during when the sun is up.

I think knowledge is the best form of trading style which can helped you to become successful in all form of business simply because tat will helped you in the application of all strategy.

I beleive that long term trading is the best if you do long term trading you will have time to look and watched your trade people trade both fundamental(news) and others,

but for beginner you wont be able to trade the news perfectly except you have basic fundamental analysis so you decide which trading style you want

Beginners are the worst to trade on a live account . This is owing to the fact that that the psychological aspect is not fully developed and it definitely reflects in the account.

If you are a beginner I think you need to work on having the right knowledge on how trade, if you have the knowledge you are going to have your own style.

Any of those ones could be profitable , but I believe scalping strategy will be the best since newbies may not be sure of the next market movement and they should try as much as possible to take as quick profit as they can.
Scalping is not the best for newbies from my own personal experience as the risk and exposure is very high due to the fact that, as a beginner you do not understand market Conditions

If you are a beginner I think you need to work on having the right knowledge on how trade, if you have the knowledge you are going to have your own style.
That's just the first thing you'll need to go for,if you don't have the knowledge of what you are doing you are going to be losing a lot of money in trading, you need to understand this.

That's just the first thing you'll need to go for,if you don't have the knowledge of what you are doing you are going to be losing a lot of money in trading, you need to understand this.
That's true, trading is nothing you need to rush it, if you are good at doing that you are not going to earn money, trading is a gradual process one step in front of the other.

That's true, trading is nothing you need to rush it, if you are good at doing that you are not going to earn money, trading is a gradual process one step in front of the other.
That's true, trading is a gradual process, you don't need to rush anything if you are trader, an also have a good mindset will help you a lot in terms of gaining success.

That's true, trading is a gradual process, you don't need to rush anything if you are trader, an also have a good mindset will help you a lot in terms of gaining success.
You have said it all, trading is a gradual process, you need to take every step slowly if not you'll lose a lot of money, if you don't know this I don't think you can make it.

You have said it all, trading is a gradual process, you need to take every step slowly if not you'll lose a lot of money, if you don't know this I don't think you can make it.
If you are a beginner in forex trading you need to take your time and learn, if you have all the required knowledge you can earn money easily with trading, a lot of people don't get this.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back