What's new

What Is The Best Online Business For An Undergraduate?

I have a young nephew who happens to be a fresher at the University.

He often complains that the allowance given to him by his parents is not enough for him.

My nephew I am talking about has an Android phone with good spec. Can you please me the best online business for somebody like him??
I think so there are many online business which can do a student e.g if he is doing bscs then he can become freelancer ,he can become online teacher,blog writer etc

What kind of business can we suggest to a person who just has an android phone? In order to do business, you need some investment, and when you want to do an online business you need a computer. The only business I can suggest is to try selling through eBay. It does not cost money, you just need eBay account and a verified paypal account.

He can venture into many of the online businesses that we have to get money. He can be doing paid to click, freelancing, blogging or even invest into cryptocurrencies. Besides, it is better if he can learn online skill.

As an undergraduate there are online businesses to be engaged in on a part time basis. Firstly you can decide to learn skills online for free. Some of the skills you can learn is affiliate marketing, programming, blogging,, seo and so on. You can register for online surveys and pay to post forum like bizdustry.com to make some passive income. In order to become a freelancer you need to some services providing skills such graphic design, content writing, website design etc.

Photography, if you own a decent DSLR, you have everything you need to get this venture off the ground. Partner up with venues directly or latch onto an existing promotions company and become the *official photographer* for specific venues or nights. Get that *official* locked down so that nobody else can get in on the action.

The best kind of business for an undergraduate is post to earn on a forum of which you are doing on Bizdustry. With it you can still go for your lectures, read and make money at the same time. It's really that easy so just stick with earning on Bizdustry, you will be fine

Well concerning your question on what kind of job you can recommend for your undergraduate brother I would say you can recommend to him forums and paying sites kike bizdustry or also survey sites that pay fkr carrying out some surveys

Concerning the best onine business for an undergraduate. Well, I believe this platform can also be a form or source of income for him, you can introduce him to bizdustry. Another online business can be crypto currency trading or investment, I believe he can make some money when he gets familiar with crypto currency

Should there be a specific business for an undergraduate I think not. I just feel that an undergraduate can do any business he or she is comfortable with and know how to deliver.

One of the best ways for him at this time to make some extra money is to free lance his time. It could be online or offline . if he does not have the necessary skills, then he can invest some time and learn a valuable one from YouTube chanels.

There are definitely lots more sights to work and even though you can acquire vocational skills with learning in school you can learn baking , cooking, shoe making , tailoring and barbing.

Are you searching for online business ideas to supplement your income? The internet provides numerous opportunities to start a company or find rewarding jobs. In this post, we'll go over some of the most profitable and easy-to-start online business ideas.

There are many online businesses that an undergraduate can venture into without affecting his studies. He can start a mini importation business selling phone accessories, inexpensive shoes and wears and some other fashionable items depending on his areas of interests.

I have a young nephew who happens to be a fresher at the University.

He often complains that the allowance given to him by his parents is not enough for him.

My nephew I am talking about has an Android phone with good spec. Can you please me the best online business for somebody like him??
There are so many ways one could earn online,one you could introduce your nephew to this forum as well and you both enjoy the rewards together or is your nephew the type that want to make $1000 in a day!!! Lol

I would suggest surveys and paid to post website to undergraduate students as this has a lot of opportunities and time freedom with it so it would be great for students.

Someone in the university should consider posting on sites like bizdustry since it does not consume time and it makes you to think and Sharpen your understanding.

One of the best business for an undergraduate online is selling of clothes and other materials online. This is because sending of those goals and product doesn't require you having a degree.

If say an undergraduate you like the writing niche, then you should not waist any time and get you some account from a freelance website like fiverr where you can offer your services

He needs to get online and look for what he can do. That's how almost everyone got to find their path online. The regular world is quite different from the online world. It's when he gets online that he will consider the different options available and decide on what to do

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back