What's new

What Is The Best Online Business For An Undergraduate?

kayode10

I have a young nephew who happens to be a fresher at the University.

He often complains that the allowance given to him by his parents is not enough for him.

My nephew I am talking about has an Android phone with good spec. Can you please me the best online business for somebody like him??

An undergraduate can apply for a part-time teaching job in his/her field of study. For instance, if you're a linguist, you may decide to take a grammar teaching job and other related things. This is same with other fields.

He often complains that the allowance given to him by his parents is not enough for him.

My nephew I am talking about has an Android phone with good spec. Can you please me the best online business for somebody like him??
Post automatically merged:

An undergraduate can apply for a part-time teaching job in his/her field of study. For instance, if you're a linguist, you may decide to take a grammar teaching job and other related things. This is same with other fields. A chemistry student should take chemistry subject amongst others.

An undergraduate can apply for a part-time teaching job in his/her field of study. For instance, if you're a linguist, you may decide to take a grammar teaching job and other related things. This is same with other fields. A chemistry student should take chemistry subject amongst others.

What kind of business can we suggest to a person who just has an android phone? In order to do business, you need some investment, and when you want to do an online business you need a computer. The only business I can suggest is to try selling through eBay. It does not cost money, you just need eBay account and a verified paypal account.

He can try this site, introduce him to bizdustry. As a student the best kind of job is the one that is flexible when it comes to time. He doesn't want a job that will be clashing with studies. So online ones are the best.

What kind of business can we suggest to a person who just has an android phone? In order to do business, you need some investment, and when you want to do an online business you need a computer. The only business I can suggest is to try selling through eBay. It does not cost money, you just need eBay account and a verified paypal account.
I don't think he can sell on eBay. The reason is that PayPal does not accept my country on their list. Even those who manage to open an account through the back door, foot their account suspended and lost all their money. I don't want to my nephew to experience such a thing. I would very grateful if you can recommend another one for him.

He can venture into many of the online businesses that we have to get money. He can be doing paid to click, freelancing, blogging or even invest into cryptocurrencies. Besides, it is better if he can learn online skill.

There are many part-time jobs that an undergraduate can do but should not be interested in investing without experience as there is a risk of loss without experience.Try to find a part-time job in your area so that you can manage both

He can always do online activities like commenting to get paid via bizdustry, usastockforum or dimeforum. Depending on his location, he can register for surveys like toluna, opinionoutpost, prizerebel and more. If he has some little capital, he can craete a facebook page to sell stuffs online by advertising via facebook sponsored ads.

The thing with online business is anyone can do it. Be it a graduate or undergraduate. It gives work hour flexibility and freedom of choice on the type of job you do or not .There is digital marketing, virtual assistant,blogging -this particulally can be fun for the student if he or she is very vibrant and social.It helps with content creating. Also, cryptocurrency trading or investment.

I don't think he can sell on eBay. The reason is that PayPal does not accept my country on their list. Even those who manage to open an account through the back door, foot their account suspended and lost all their money. I don't want to my nephew to experience such a thing. I would very grateful if you can recommend another one for him.
In that case, he can try selling on Amazon. You don't need paypal. However, selling on Amazon is a little complicated as you are required to follow the Amazon selling guideline. If selling on Amazon sounds too complicated, affiliate marketing with Amazon can be a better alternative, no website needed, no investment needed, all you need is marketing skills.

idle-empire is the best way to earn money online till now..... you have to just answer some surveys and you'll get coins for that , the coins can be redeemed into steam, amazon,etc giftcards and its very easy that anyone can do survey and earn money on idle-empire..... use my reffral link for 500 coins - https://www.idle-empire.com?r=0sdkfh

As an undergraduate you can start, there are alot of work you can start on free time, example of such work is selling of used products example of such iS electronic,shoes and so on, selling of recharge cards,

The undergraduate person or student is best online Bussiness in your skill first he take a job in online Bussiness understand how to build up the online section lbl is the best for the online Bussiness firstly he invest than create a many jobs then he decided how to play in online system he has many skill so he easy create a online Bussiness digital marketing network and sales and purchase is also best site

The best way for him to work online with his smartphone is probably through a forum like this and to learn and get involved in crypto trading. This will show the nature of your nephew as well and if he is interested in putting gin the work that is required to make a good amount of money as trading requires a lot of time to prepare and a lot of learning as well before you can make a good profit.

There is a business known as domain flipping that is trending currently, it does not require much capital to start up but it requires much knowledge about the business for one to become successful in the business.
The business involves buying expired domain and selling them at a high profit rate. One needs to be very careful in buying expired domains as some domains can't be resold later on, this is why great knowledge of this business is very important.

There is a business known as domain flipping that is trending currently, it does not require much capital to start up but it requires much knowledge about the business for one to become successful in the business.
The business involves buying expired domain and selling them at a high profit rate. One needs to be very careful in buying expired domains as some domains can't be resold later on, this is why great knowledge of this business is very important.

Amazon kdp is the best online business for an undergraduate. All you have to do is sign up as a publisher and write books. It is a stress free online business that requires no capital, you just need to be a good writer.
Amazon will publish and advertise your books for sale

For an undergraduate i can advice him to use online skills that he has and register in paid to write sites where he will be writing articles and selling them out and through this he will be in a position to do better.
Again he can apply for part time jobs where he may be employed in small business as a sales person during his off times or even do company works

He should do part time job as well to bear extra expenditures or to fulfill his wishes regarding dressing or refreshments.. He should not feel any shy about doing that.. He can also adopt as a tutor in the same field of study for some earnings and strengthen his background of Study..

If he is under graduate he can't do business as you tell he has enough money which his parents give him. So in my opinion he can teach online tution in that way he can memorize her knowledge also. He can do data entry or typing job also.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back