What's new

What Is The Best Online Business For An Undergraduate?

If he is under graduate he can't do business as you tell he has enough money which his parents give him. So in my opinion he can teach online tution in that way he can memorize her knowledge also. He can do data entry or typing job also.
Lolz, what you just said upthere require a lot of time for you to write out notes for student and a lot of time to research on a lot of topic for students, if you want him to go into this area what time will he teach the student when his school lecture will be in the morning?,what time will he have to research topics and create notes when he needed more time to read books? I think you should just advise on something like this forum we are working on.

Investment is the language everyone can understand whether you are an undergraduate or not.

There are a lot of part time job online or online business undergraduates can under take like this one we are doing here, you can introduce to your nephew as well.

There are tons of business out there he could venture into to make money, he could begin blogging, freelancing even mini importation, affiliate marketing for jumia, the list is just endless as there are lots and lots of ways to make money online.

I have a young nephew who happens to be a fresher at the University.

He often complains that the allowance given to him by his parents is not enough for him.

My nephew I am talking about has an Android phone with good spec. Can you please me the best online business for somebody like him??

I think undergraduates should endeavor to learn a skill or trader. Passing through the four walls of a university doesn't automatically give one a job so learn a skill either offline or online it would go a long way

Investment is the language everyone can understand whether you are an undergraduate or not.

There are a lot of part time job online or online business undergraduates can under take like this one we are doing here, you can introduce to your nephew as well.
Yes..online marketing ٫investment and typing job is best for undergraduate person's where evertone can work easily according their skills۔

An undergraduate can apply for a part-time teaching job in his/her field of study. For instance, if you're a linguist, you may decide to take a grammar teaching job and other related things. This is same with other fields. A chemistry student should take chemistry subject amongst others.

If an under graduate want to go into online business, I will advice he start with bizdustry, scale up to freelancing. As he or she save fund from this, he should be planning something better like going into affiliate or digital marketing...

Digital marketing pays well, expecially when you have your own product you are marketing.
Post automatically merged:

If an under graduate want to go into online business, I will advice he start with bizdustry, scale up to freelancing. As he or she save fund from this, he should be planning something better like going into affiliate or digital marketing...

Digital marketing pays well, expecially when you have your own product you are marketing.

He should first look at any skills he has, which he can monetize.

The best skills will probably be done online, so he can do it anywhere. If he can contribute on paid to post sites like Bizdustry, that's good.

The best online business for undergraduate, is part time work so to have chance for he study, because there are a lot of online business he can start up making so much money for he self, and also be going to school too.

The business for undergraduate is quite limited.because business needs capital,knowledge and experience in the field of business which will not be find in an undergraduate person son yess online business such as investing in some companies would be better option through which he could get benefit from it.

The best online business for an undergraduate is to go into network marketing which will be easy or forex marketing which can also be easy while he or she is studying he or she doesn't get distracted easily from his offline study.

He often complains that the allowance given to him by his parents is not enough for him.

My nephew I am talking about has an Android phone with good spec. Can you please me the best online business for somebody like him??
It depends mainly on his skills. You can recommend him to forum posting which is the easiest online job for an undergraduate to fall even though he might not always get the time to be active sometimes. If he also had a lot of friends and can advertise products, he can also jump into affiliate marketing because that sector also pays well but the main problem is always how to get customers but since he's on campus, it might not be too difficult for him if he is not the silent type.

With an android phone he or she will start with PTP sites, freelancing sites, like fiverr to sell things he or she can create which is marketable. Participate in writing context, visit freedomwriting.com to see how to get started. Do some GPT tasks to make some extra bucks too.

I think for starters you can refer him to bizdustry.com to earn too and I would alsoadvice him to utilize any online skills that he has and register in paid to write sites where he will be writing articles and selling them out and through this he will be in a position to do better.he can also apply and work offline jobs as per time worker.
Post automatically merged:

I think for starters you can refer him to bizdustry.com to earn too and I would alsoadvice him to utilize any online skills that he has and register in paid to write sites where he will be writing articles and selling them out and through this he will be in a position to do better.he can also apply and work offline jobs as per time worker or as he can apply for a part-time teaching job in his/her field of study. For instance, if you're a linguist, you may decide to take a grammar teaching job and other related things. This is same with other fields. A chemistry student should take chemistry subject amongst others.

You can recommend him to bizdustry so he’ll be commenting here and have some cash since his allowances is not even enough for himself so it’ll be hard to start an online business that requires money. Amazon is also another option you don’t need capital to start just be good at advertising and selling you’re good to go

If you want to work online you need one that offers flexibility when it comes to time, since you will also be studying. So there are ones that you can choose the time and pace convenient for you. Just look out for them.

It depends on the country you're living. Example us here as Filipinos. According to a research, the Philippines has one of the most active cellphone users in Asia. We are also one of the most active on social media, and the majority of Filipinos are prepaid sim. So you will definitely not make a mistake in the retail business, because even an uneducated or an undergraduate individual manage to use cellphone.Of all the businesses, this is the lowest investment. All you need is your cellphone and retailers (when you are not used to using the app). You will only issue investment money for your eload wallet. Thats very plain and simple business with a sure profit 😊

Whether it's an undergraduate who wants to school more or further or not, this platform might be the right of most perfect choice for anyone. Get internet and a device to access the web and work online. Type and get paid doesn't only pay for typing and commenting on threads. It's an opportunity to learn by reading what others think and say. I can't tell you how much knowledge I have acquired by participating in these discussions and sharing my little piece and also gaining from others most especially.

the best online business for an undergraduate is creating an online banking lplatform like piggy bank that can help students save money in bits no matter the amount available and can also help through retaining little profits.through this you will be able to generate some amount to help in taking care of your career as well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back