Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.7900USD
Biznotes
You can have more than one answer. I would pick phpbb at the moment due to its mobile compatability. However, WordPress solutions are probably mobile compatable

Flarum is wonderfully modern and amazing on mobile devices.

phpBB for a more complete forum experience, though.

The word "best" is very misleading, though. It doesn't take much to make any major free forum software mobile compatible. In that case, what you choose isn't that important I think.

You can have more than one answer. I would pick phpbb at the moment due to its mobile compatability. However, WordPress solutions are probably mobile compatable
Sure, i agree with you, Phpbb is a good one and have decent default themes for a free forum. Wordpress is best for blogs, not forums. I also find SMF and MyBB equally appealing. But they come with very few customization options in the free version. Also, the advertisements in the free version can be a little intrusive sometimes.

The only one that i have made use of is wordpress and therefore i would not be able to say if there is anything that is better or if this is best one as yet.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back