What's new

What is the best forex trading platform

The best forex trading platforms is mt5, it will provide you with a lot of customs indicators and also trading view incase you want to practice price action.
I never used mt5 for forex trading, I use FXTM broker when i was trading forex. But those indicators or its features doesn't make one gain 100% chances to make profit through it. Some high level of experience is still needed to make it profitable.

I do see expert options this days which there advert as been circulating but an ideal app you can use is the meta trader app.... Its might be difficult to understand at first but as u learn more on forex you understand it better..

I do see expert options this days which there advert as been circulating but an ideal app you can use is the meta trader app.... Its might be difficult to understand at first but as u learn more on forex you understand it better..
I've heard of meta trader site/app before, I never visited it. Because i no longer trade forex at the moment, Cryptocurrency trading have taking over me.

I do not see much difference in all the types of forex trader applications we have most of them have a demo account to teach beginners how to trade forex, before advancing to other steps.

We represent clients in over 150 countries around the world and are licenced and regulated in several jurisdictions.We keep your money in leading banks, totally separate from the rest of the company's cash.

There will never be a straight answer to this question, but at least I can say that based on the one I am using, fbs is the best you can find out there

I traded with IQ option some time ago it's a good platform to do business, I also traded with olymp trade, but it's actually a gambling you are not always sure of your profit, so I don't encourage anyone to join the business unless you are ready to endure the loss.
I have once tried iq option also but not sure about the platform been into gambling and others ,because i never had issues with the platform trying them

Promo.stormgain have options to trade forex, crypto, and stocks etc. So for those hoping to combine Gold and other crypto options in the platform is very much possible since all trading options is listed in one.

When I started learning forex, I was introduced to fxtm. It was a good platform for beginners. Nowadays I trade with expert option, it is a very nice platform too.
Do you trade forex, what is the best platform for forex trading?
There is an App I was introduced to as far as forex trading is concerned, the name of the App is OctaFx trading App. It is very easy to use the app and very good as well

There is an App I was introduced to as far as forex trading is concerned, the name of the App is OctaFx trading App. It is very easy to use the app and very good as well
I got some negative review about the app at google playstore. That discouraged me from carrying up with the trading app/broker.

Metatrader 4 is as of now the biggest stage for exchanging Forex principally on account of the huge loads of free stunning pointers and Trading robots on the stage. Ninja merchant and C broker are not a long ways behind. you may likewise need to look at intelligent intermediaries whose stage has been applauded by certain merchants.
I think i will try those brokers abd see how they operate ,because for now i make use of deriv.com as a broker when am wanting to trade

To me the best trading platform that you can carry out your forex trade which I know is reliable because I have been working on that app and platform for a while now is the luno forex trading app.

I have seen lot about IQ option forex trading. I was thinking it's not legit, through the comments made by people on its app via play store, in the drop section, where people lay their experiences about the app.
Personally, I have seen a lot of ads that are about IQ Option over the years and it looks like they are good enough to do well as a forex trading platform if you know how to trade.

There is no one single best forex trading platform out there that one can say it is the best. There are a lot of good forex platforms out there for sure. You just have to find the one that suites your trading partern

Personally, I have seen a lot of ads that are about IQ Option over the years and it looks like they are good enough to do well as a forex trading platform if you know how to trade.
I've noticed about their presence everything i go to watch YouTube videos that centers to trading. Lots of things is being said about it. Its looking promising but they won't be the one to trade for me. So even if i use their broker as an inexperienced, losses will still be inevitable for me.

Exactly, they are very good with how they make their pop up ads and videos. It looks very convincing for anyone who is interested in investing in forex trading to take advantage of.

When I practice trading of a forex with a demo account i used xm broker,from the research I understand that they are one of the best forex broker you can get on the internet but I don't know if it is location selective and it's something you should research about.

There are so many great plathform you can trade with and they all have their unique qualities. I am currently working with octafx and it have been great so far, and i am also hoping to join iq cent once i gets the funds.

Some persons online that is familiar with forex trading recommend euratrader as the best broker for best forex trading experience. You can use options like FXTM broker and stormgain as alternative too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back