What's new

What is the best forex trading platform

There are apps like expect options, Olympic trade, IQ options and met 4. I do think met is taking the lead from the looks of things. You also need to know it's not always about the app uses but rather the trader, how good of a trader are you?

There are a lot of forex trading site and apps ,there is metal trader 5 for those of us who wish to trade other indices like volatile such boom and crash,the app gives a clear interface on what one is dong and I think it's a good one for trading.
Post automatically merged:

There are a lot of forex trading site and apps ,there is metal trader 5 for those of us who wish to trade other indices like volatile such boom and crash,the app gives a clear interface on what one is dong and I think it's a good one for trading.

I only deal and use the IQ to option and I think they are the best when it comes to forex trading
Very easy to use
I have traded several times with them, they are very good trading platform and very easy to get the app

To trade forex, you need an online broker. Trading with a trusted forex broker is crucial for success in international currency markets. As a currency trader or investor, you may have specific needs related to which platform, tool, or research requirements you have. Understanding your investment style can help determine which fx broker will be best for you. In addition to our top nine online brokers for 2021, there were 18 other brokerages we reviewed: Swissquote, FXCM, AvaTrade, XM Group, FP Markets, Plus500, Pepperstone, IC Markets, Tickmill, OANDA, FxPro, Vantage FX, Moneta Markets, HYCM, Eightcap, VT Markets, BlackBull Markets, and Octa FX. Here's our high-level takeaways for each broker. To dive deeper, read our reviews.

When I started learning forex, I was introduced to fxtm. It was a good platform for beginners. Nowadays I trade with expert option, it is a very nice platform too.
Do you trade forex, what is the best platform for forex trading?
  • CMC Markets: Best Overall Forex Broker and Best for Range of Offerings.
  • London Capital Group (LCG): Best Forex Broker for Beginners.
  • Saxo Capital Markets: Best Forex Broker for Advanced Traders.
  • XTB Online Trading: Best Forex Broker for Low Costs.
  • IG: Best Forex Broker for U.S. Traders.

I only deal and use the IQ to option and I think they are the best when it comes to forex trading
Very easy to use
I have traded several times with them, they are very good trading platform and very easy to get the app

TD Ameritrade - Best overall for beginners.
Fidelity - Excellent research and education.
The best Robinhood - Easy to use but no tools.
E*TRADE - Best web-based platform.
Merrill Edge - Great research tools
Easy to use

TD Ameritrade - Best overall for beginners.
Fidelity - Excellent research and education.
The best Robinhood - Easy to use but no tools.
E*TRADE - Best web-based platform.
Merrill Edge - Great research tools
Easy to use

There are just two platforms I would advise any forex trader to use to make that money and also good user interface and they are IQ option and MT4 this two are very good platforms to use for forex trading

There are just two platforms I would advise any forex trader to use to make that money and also good user interface and they are IQ option and MT4 this two are very good platforms to use for forex trading

Well shall as I know Bitcoin is a good investment platform I know for now because it grows even if you are not monitoring it like some of others trading platform.

The only one platform I have been used which is IQ option. It's very easy to be using in terms of forex trading. And I'm being using it for long time ago and I don't know have any problem with it, I do not regret of using it since then. So, I can recommend it for you to be using.

Options trading is a high-risk area of the investment world where you can pay for the option to buy or sell a specific security at a set price on a future date. Based on fluctuations in market prices for those securities, the value of options rises and falls until their maturity date.

I've used several trading platforms and I can tell you that do their hogwood but some trading platforms are much much better than the other for example I prefer IQ options when it comes to the day trading when it comes to short-term trade but I prefer empty for when it comes to long-term

When I started learning forex, I was introduced to fxtm. It was a good platform for beginners. Nowadays I trade with expert option, it is a very nice platform too.
Do you trade forex, what is the best platform for forex trading?
Best platform? I give it to Mater trader 4 (MT4). But you are however, talking about the forex time (FXTM) and Expert Option, which are both forex brokers and not forex trading platform.

Best platform? I give it to Mater trader 4 (MT4). But you are however, talking about the forex time (FXTM) and Expert Option, which are both forex brokers and not forex trading platform.
Fxtm is a trading platform and you can still use a broker. I don't know much about this master trader 4 (MT4) but I will check it out and see how good it is compared to other forex trading platforms that I have used.

It all depend on the traders preference, different platforms have their own unique characteristics that might interest a trader which another trader might not value. I for one prefer olymp trade, it is very easy to navigate and they provide videos for learning purposes, the also give a demo account for trader to understand before using real money.
There are many forex trading platform for beginners,trade over 70 forex pairs using a range of trading platforms, including OANDA Trade and MT4.

Depends on what you're trading for me i trade more of synthetic indices to normal currency pairs so i'd choose deriv as my best broker.

Best Forex Brokers

CMC Markets: Best Overall Forex Broker and Best for Range of Offerings.

London Capital Group (LCG): Best Forex Broker for Beginners.

Saxo Capital Markets: Best Forex Broker for Advanced Traders.

XTB Online Trading: Best Forex Broker for Low Costs.

IG: Best Forex Broker for U.S. Dealers.

Like shoes, for ex trading platforms vary across geographical locations and availability as well as restrictions in some countries so you have to constantly search and see which works best for you. Over the past few years I have traded on many but iq option and alpari remains my favorite till date
The best forex trading platforms is mt5, it will provide you with a lot of customs indicators and also trading view incase you want to practice price action.

No one can say this is the best as far as objectivity is concerned. But we can only say what we say based on our experiences and interaction with certain forex brokers

Well between meta trader 4 and meta trader 5, I will choose meta trader 5, because their is no currency that is on meta trader 4 that is not on meta trader 5 and there are many trading stuff on meta trader 5 that is not on meta trader 4.
And you need a reliable broker like derive or hot forex for maximum profits.
There are so many brokers available on forex ,my main try is deriv.com , because i know how hard it is to find a reliable broker

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back