What's new

What is the best forex trading platform

Olymptrade is the best trading platform ever with clear and easy charts, this trading platform will be understood by majority of people even without the knowledge of forex trading, I said this because this was my experience when I started there at my first attempt at starting forex trading till I am this good and I can tell you that the platform contributed alot to that.

Best Forex Brokers
  • CMC Markets: Best Overall Forex Broker and Best for Range of Offerings.
  • London Capital Group (LCG): Best Forex Broker for Beginners.
  • Saxo Capital Markets: Best Forex Broker for Advanced Traders.
  • XTB Online Trading: Best Forex Broker for Low Costs.
  • IG: Best Forex Broker for U.S. Traders.

I think meta 5 trader is the best out there and is the easiest for beginners to start with as the functionalities are massive. I tried trading forex on binary but I couldn't get where to take profits or stop loss l.

It will mostly depend on your location that will determine the most suitable one, the song that does not accept people from a certain location , you have to carry out a research to understand the best one around you, I don't know of others except on XM.

Personally, I am satisfied with MT4, this platform is used by almost all forex brokers. My ForexChief broker has both MT5 and MT4, I am more used to MT4 with a very simple interface and understandable even for a beginner. Forex brokers also have their own trading platforms, but they often give stands, this can lead to an irretrievable loss of money.

Following are some of the best platforms for Forex Trading:-
  • Saxo Bank - Best VIP client experience.
  • IG - Most trusted, great for beginners.
  • CMC Markets - Best platform technology.
  • Interactive Brokers - Best for professionals.
  • TD Ameritrade FX - Best desktop platform (U.S. only)
  • FXCM - Great for algorithmic traders.

Forex platforms and their conditions is usually dependent on the geographical location . In my country I usually prefer to trade FBS because it has a very low amount of money to start with

Meta 4 is the best forex trading platform. You could attach the accepted brokers on the platform. The meta 4 platform is basically what I use and the broker is hotforex and octafx.

Actually everyone has his own opinion on what is really good and the best platforms he wished for. personally fmtx has been good also but the expert platform may not be a good one for me.

I will suggest you do a research on the one suitable for you. But as for me, it's octafx. I've not known much about it yet but it's been helpful. Will be glad if someone recommend others to try out.

I beleive that you must be asking which brokers to use I will suggest that you try xm is a good broker which anyone can trade with I started with liteforex but they are no longer offering me the complete service so I have to try xm but your broker wont provide all you need to succeed sometime you need to do your own analysis

I will suggest you do a research on the one suitable for you. But as for me, it's octafx. I've not known much about it yet but it's been helpful. Will be glad if someone recommend others to try out.
Octafx is good but I dont like that broker I use liteforex and alpari most of the time so I think the spread which octafx do charge back then seems to be too high I dont know about their services for now.

Fxopen is another good plartform you can use to do your own business

Octafx is good but I dont like that broker I use liteforex and alpari most of the time so I think the spread which octafx do charge back then seems to be too high I dont know about their services for now.

Fxopen is another good plartform you can use to do your own business
Octafx is not a bad broker you can also trade with that broker,but am no longer using them xm is the best broker which am using so I think that xm is the best broker for me so far I do uses mt4 because sometime its mobile freindly and I master that terminal very well.

We have platforms like meta trade 4 and 5, they are the best platform I use when it comes to trading, I also use trading view, it helps me to have enough data on analyzing the charts.

We have platforms like meta trade 4 and 5, they are the best platform I use when it comes to trading, I also use trading view, it helps me to have enough data on analyzing the charts.
For each one there is limitations of trading like MT4 could trade on limited number of assets while MT5 another kind like for MT4 currency and MT5 bitcoin and oil and gold.

For each one there is limitations of trading like MT4 could trade on limited number of assets while MT5 another kind like for MT4 currency and MT5 bitcoin and oil and gold.
I never knew that, I've been using mt5 for a long time now but I have never noticed they have limitations, I guess this because I don't trade much pairs I fucused on Three only.

Octafx is what are the best forex trading platform in which you can venture into. They have a lot of support for you if you intend to become a Forex trader. I know people making use of it.

I never knew that, I've been using mt5 for a long time now but I have never noticed they have limitations, I guess this because I don't trade much pairs I fucused on Three only.
To trade with pairs it is required that you install MT4 trader browser or android or ios version if you are opening mobile more than PC because they aren't merged into one version until today.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back