What's new

What is the best business for students?

I think you should look around your environment and ask yourself what trade or business can I start here that will be extremely profitable?. I think you could pick up a skill like web design, app development and work as a freelancer.

There are so many business students can do and earn lots of profits, firstly you can get into paga business as a student or get into selling of computers within students area because students can't do with making uses of computers also you can go into printing of copy's of documents

Any student who is confronting challenge and he wish to do a business to help his studies,I I suggest basic professional pointing salon fitting and purchasing and selling of reasonable merchandise, with this he may utilize it to help himself

As a student you can start up any business you know it has higher demands by the students or what you know that students make use of often. As student you can start up the sales of shoes, bags books or even start up a cybercafe if you have a lot of capital.

there are a lot of business out there and you need to check it out on Google to find out the one that will be suitable for you because we don't know the type of business you are interested to do because you have not mentioned on your write-up, that is what I will suggest.

One of the best businesses for students especially if he is within a campus is that business that has a high patronage and such is phone accessories business, consumed by many students and not capital intensive, you can advertise either online or via leaflets, make sure you get a central location as well, all the best.

A student should not be involved in a business that will take his or her time because as a student he needs to face his education very well. He or she should check the environment of the school and choose a simple business where he or she will sell simple things to the student that is needed in that environment.

Students are the nation builders. Some students cannot pay their fee. They apply for Scholar ships. Some wants to start a business at this age but they don't have enough time. I am also a student, studing bechlor. What business will be best for me? It should not be full day working business.
The business that is best suitable for students to do even while studying is online business.
Because they can make use of their phone to carry out the activity without any form of distraction by the business they involve in.

The best business for students in School is clothes selling business as students loves fashion alot. They loves to look nice, this is driving the demand for cloth and clothing items in the school environment. My friend in school also did this business in school and he made much money in school to take care of his needs.

Student can be a great time to explore entrepreneurship. And there are different business opportunities that students can start without a lot of upfront expense or time commitment. Let's at the the following idea below;
1. Virtual Assistant
2. YouTube personality
3. Tutor
4. Social media Manager
5. Child caretaker
6. Social media influencer
7. Graphics designer
8. Web designer
9. App developer

The best business for a student is involving in online business i.e the buying and selling of goods and services on line.

A student that didn't want to divert from his study can involve in an online business.

From my own point of view, there is no best business for a students, business for students depends on the wants of other students. Students often engage in are jewelry making, Selling clothes and barbing of hair business

A business that is not time consuming will be great for a student. Being a youtuber will still give time to carry out your activities while you video yourself. It is a great and legit way to earn online. All you need to do is plan, create content and set your posting days, so your subscribers will know when they are expecting a new video.

Best small business ideas for students
Make money from social media. ...
Get a website started. ...
Becoming a YouTuber. ...
Sitting cat. ...
Textbook reselling. ...
Sale to innovative markets. ...
Publishing a blog or magazine. ...
Offer Jumia's clothes

The best type of business that will be suitable for student is to become a cameraman or a videographer, this are what you only do on spare time probably you can do it on Saturday or Sunday you can even do it in the evening after you come back from school it all depends on you but I think this is better.

The best business for students depends on the interest of the students.many students interest in markiting but in girls many girls chose teaching as their profession so basically it's totally depend on the students interest and their qualification.......

Jewellery making is an ideal startup business for students. You do not need to be a certified jeweller or make huge investments to pursue your career as a jewellery maker. Simply hone your creativity skills by watching online tutorials.

Starting a business in college can be a great way to make a living and pay for your way through school, if you do it right. Or, if you’re inspired by other great entrepreneurs who met their co-founders and launched the next biggest fortune 500 company, then starting a business in University may be your calling.

The great thing about business ideas for college students is that campuses can be the perfect place to validate a product or service offering too.

We are going to go over 17 business ideas. There is also both a range of small and large scale business ideas.

Resell textbooks
We don't just mean you should sell your own textbooks, although that's a great place to start.

At the end of the semester, offer to buy your classmates' second-hand textbooks. Chances are they'll accept a fairly low price as it saves them having to go through the hassle of selling it online themselves.

I think the best job or occupation that a student can engage in to earn money during his stay in school is tutoring other students.he or she can also accumulate that with earning whatever he or she can earn online too or he or she can engage in selling of clothes, shoes or electronic gadgets.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back