What's new

What is the advantage of Twitter?

Many business are bringing their offline business online through twitter because its easier creating an avenue for the marketing and advertisement of your business on Twitter .
It's not really that easy because you will have to get enough followers so your posts can get enough retweet and reach out to a lot of people. It's not like Facebook where you can just tag anyone to your posts.

Twitter is a social media and every social media has its own advantage. It is mainly used by affiliate marketer. And others who are interested to make money from the products or services they offered.

One of the biggest advantage of Twitter is that your posted content be it of advert any other thing related to your business will reach many audience of quality mindset. Most Twitter helps in content promotion.

I don't use Twitter to advertise my business because it's difficult to gain followers; however, other platforms, like Facebook, make it simple to gain followers and advertise businesses.

Twitter as a platform is a place that has a very great potential to become viral. It is also important for people who have businesses because it is going to expose you to a lot of potential customers.

It's not really that easy because you will have to get enough followers so your posts can get enough retweet and reach out to a lot of people. It's not like Facebook where you can just tag anyone to your posts.
Facebook is always easier when youbare trying to make people know about your business, all you need is just post and start tagging , but if you don't have more followers to get more retweets on Twitter , your post might remain stagnant , and that's why i prefer using Facebook .

Facebook is always easier when youbare trying to make people know about your business, all you need is just post and start tagging , but if you don't have more followers to get more retweets on Twitter , your post might remain stagnant , and that's why i prefer using Facebook .
You're right about that. It's really very difficult to gain followers and reach q very large audience on Twitter but if you do, you would be making lot of money more than you will ever do with Facebook.

If you have a business I think you can make good use of your Twitter account to advertise your products online, having online presence will truly help your business.

there are many people who use twitter because twitter is a kind of social media network which is utilised by many major business organisations in the world.

there are many people who use twitter because twitter is a kind of social media network which is utilised by many major business organisations in the world.
That's true,a lot of people prefer to use Twitter especially those rich people that's what I've noticed, you can use your social media accounts to do a lot of things that can earn you money.

That's true,a lot of people prefer to use Twitter especially those rich people that's what I've noticed, you can use your social media accounts to do a lot of things that can earn you money.
It wasn't long I joined Twitter but the app has been one of the best I encountered. The app is really hypnotic, so many things to glean there and I usually get lost in threads.

It wasn't long I joined Twitter but the app has been one of the best I encountered. The app is really hypnotic, so many things to glean there and I usually get lost in threads.
That's true, I also enjoy using Twitter, I believe you are enjoying it especially if you have something good you are doing there, I'll like to know what you are doing on Twitter.

That's true, I also enjoy using Twitter, I believe you are enjoying it especially if you have something good you are doing there, I'll like to know what you are doing on Twitter.
I basically follow my mentor because he updates us on alot of things about the market and ourselves we never knew and I recently do go there to read some threads that are under self improvement

The advantage of Twitter is that a lot of people use it for official announcement and as such it is one of the places where you are going to get information firsthand and on time.

The advantage of Twitter is that a lot of people use it for official announcement and as such it is one of the places where you are going to get information firsthand and on time.

Despite the fact that Elon Musk has acquired twitter, there are still so many people who are critical about the company. I do not use twitter that much but I think that twitter needs to mend it ways.

I basically follow my mentor because he updates us on alot of things about the market and ourselves we never knew and I recently do go there to read some threads that are under self improvement
That's a good idea, if you have a good mentor in trading you are going to enjoy it,a lot of people don't really know the importance of having a mentor.
That's a good idea, if you have a good mentor in trading you are going to enjoy it,a lot of people don't really know the importance of having a mentor.

Absolutely, but you can as well go there to develop yourself because there are alot of those gurrus that do post threads about masculinity, mental health and success secrets.

They are used mainly by people for advertisement. It is also a social media a lot of people are using for entertainment purposes and following of their favourite influencers and celebrities.

Absolutely, but you can as well go there to develop yourself because there are alot of those gurrus that do post threads about masculinity, mental health and success secrets.
That's the, if you want to succeed and on anything you are doing, you need to be hard working, if you are not working hard there's no way you can have the good results you want.

Twitter has got lots of advantages.

It helps a lot of businesses to get to relate with their customers easily.

The platform is also easy to use and navigate, this making things easier.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back