What's new

What is the advantage of Twitter?

Twitter has helped me alot in my learning curve.
I do go to Twitter to read inspiring threads that keeps me back to my feet while learning to make money online.

If you have a good business you can make good use of Twitter, but before you can be able to do that you need to have a good number of followers, Twitter is very interesting.

Twitter has the same advantage as other social media network , you can use Twitter as an avenue of advertising your business and meeting new customers , you can also get the latest news about the things happening throughout the world on twitter .

Twitter has the same advantage as other social media network , you can use Twitter as an avenue of advertising your business and meeting new customers , you can also get the latest news about the things happening throughout the world on twitter .
That's true, Twitter has a lot of advantages, as a matter of fact Twitter is my best social media platforms, I like to use it for a lot of things online.

The only advantage of twitter is to promote your brand or business and gather genuine followers that will patronize your business or service that you render, that's all.

This is so me, I also find it hard using Twitter to promote my business, I'm active on Facebook and Instagram. I even created a Twitter account for this purpose but I couldn't follow up with it.
You are right, best platforms for social media marketing are Facebook, Instagram and TikTok because these platforms have many users and you can promote your business easily.

Twitter can be use to advertise and market your business to get good attention and feedback from your customers , and you can get valuable news and information on twitter .

If you have a good business you can make good use of Twitter, but before you can be able to do that you need to have a good number of followers, Twitter is very interesting.

Twitter is also being used by many hate groups to spread propaganda and misleading information. I think that twitter must take action as soon as possible.

Twitter is also being used by many hate groups to spread propaganda and misleading information. I think that twitter must take action as soon as possible.
Well I've never noticed it, but if that's the case they need to act fast to avoid bad reputation, I have been on Twitter for a good time and I've never noticed this.

There are so many advantages of using Twitter some of the advantage is that you may use it for advertising and you can easily promote your brand to so many people just like Facebook

Businesses and individuals can use Twitter to reach a large audience, provide customer service, establish and maintain relationships, and obtain account analytics, among other benefits. A platform for reaching clients and promoting goods or services is provided by the enormous user base of Twitter.

I just log in my Twitter account today after mounths of inactivity , I think this social media have some advantages in marketing .

As long as you know how to make use of the social media platforms to promote your business product and services with the hashtags, it is always going to help to direct a lot of traffic to your business.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back