What's new

What is the advantage of Twitter?

Well I don't even know because I've never used Twitter before so I don't really know how it work. I only have an account there to follow up some cryptocurrency updates and others.

Well I don't even know because I've never used Twitter before so I don't really know how it work. I only have an account there to follow up some cryptocurrency updates and others.
One of the advantages of Twitter is that , Twitter is an avenue where you can get first hand and quick information about everything , you can get the latest update on news on Twitter

I think that the biggest advantage to Twitter is that you can be able to post content in multiple formats like writing videos as well as audio. This makes it ideal for any kind of marketing campaign.

The biggest advantage of using Twitter is that you can successfully promote anything due to it being a great social networking platform. However, I have always prefered using Facebook over twitter. I do not have any followers on Twitter and it might be a bit difficult to use it to promote your business. Facebook is still the largest social networking site in the world but Twitter is also good.
It is a really good site for promotion ranging from business promotions to your projects or brand promotion, if you can properly harness all it's benefit you can actually generate really good leads for your business.

I think that the biggest advantage to Twitter is that you can be able to post content in multiple formats like writing videos as well as audio. This makes it ideal for any kind of marketing campaign.
You can actually use Twitter in many ways and one of the advantages is that you can use it to post content either audio or video content to advertise your business online.

The biggest advantage of using Twitter is that you can successfully promote anything due to it being a great social networking platform. However, I have always prefered using Facebook over twitter. I do not have any followers on Twitter and it might be a bit difficult to use it to promote your business. Facebook is still the largest social networking site in the world but Twitter is also good.
Totally true!! I once had a twitter account that I later sold off. I had around 1 follower the first day I used twitter. The second day when I made a few posts about ways to earn money online I blew. I got around 10 thousand followers. As time went on I reached 100 thousand and I sold it off for a good price. To this day I regret doing that as I wouldve made good money if I promoted my youtube channel and referral system on websites.

I have two uses of Twitter. It helped me get in touch with my favourite celebrities and also my favourite sport which is football. I used it to chat with friends too. So many other people use it for business purposes like advertisement and building of followers.

I think one advantage of Twitter is the fact that you can be able to use multiple ways in order to communicate like written communication as well as through videos and pictures.

One of the big advantages of Twitter that I think a lot of people usually under rate is the fact that you can be able to meet a lot of people within a very short period of time.

Twitter is a platform that has a great potential for variety and as such your post can be able to reach its intended only as even if it is not directly from you to them.

Twitter has a very big advantage in my country. There are things that can not be said in some social media platforms in my country regarding politicians but can be said freely on Twitter.

A good number of people have used Twitter to market their products and probably make a lot of money from it. There are even people whose major source of income is from Twitter because it is from there they get majority of their customers.

The advantage of twitter is many in such a way that you can either promote your business or either learn online way of earning online too can be learn from twitter and other social media platforms.

When I wasn't into crypto I never knew that twitter was not just a chatting or #tag place but a platform where you can advertise your business across the whole globe,so twitter aid awareness for business

The advantage of twitter is very vast. It has very influential advantage in political campaigns, business campaigns, as well as social activism too to get to the target audience. It is a very vital tool if you ask me for anything the requires reaching out to a very large audience.

The greatest advantage of utilizing Twitter is merely have the potential to reach an awfully huge gathering of people with one fortunate or well-timed Tweet. Numerous Twitter clients, indeed those who tend to studied rather than post, have taken advantage of the wide run of businesses, skill, conclusions and information effectively gotten to through Twitter. By essentially looking Twitter posts, it is conceivable to rapidly discover casual surveys of a product or benefit. among the benefits are its free and enormous nature; a few of its drawbacks ought to do with character impediment and its addictive highlight.

The advantage of twitter is very vast. It has very influential advantage in political campaigns, business campaigns, as well as social activism too to get to the target audience. It is a very vital tool if you ask me for anything the requires reaching out to a very large audience.
Twitter is one of the best online social media platform which the politicians normally use to express and disperse information to the public and its also good for business .

Twitter has many advantage , and one of its most important advantage is that Twitter is use to promote anything that interests us , for example, we can use it to promote our business, and it allows us to be interested in everything that interest us as a human,

Well, I have always preferred twitter over all other social media networks due to many reasons. However, I would not abandon other social media networks altogether. I really wish if there were any social media network that took offensive content seriously.

When I wasn't into crypto I never knew that twitter was not just a chatting or #tag place but a platform where you can advertise your business across the whole globe,so twitter aid awareness for business
I am not really a fan of Twitter but i also realised currently that twitter has many advantage in which one of them is that you can use it to advertise your business and get in touch with your customer .

I love using Twitter because I always find the current videos that is trending. Twitter is really working well because you can find latest news about particular information. It's very good for business, bloggers, vloggers and the likes.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back