What's new

What is Google AdSense? How it helps to monetize the website for a blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farhan Aslam

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't have much information about Google AdSense. I don't know how it works. One of my friend told me that it is used to monitise a website. I even don't know how it can helps to monetize website.
I need your help.
Tell me about its basics.

I am using Adsense and i know exactly what is Adsense and how it works. Even though I am yet to receive my first payment from Google Adsense I know it is the best adnetworks out there. You can use adsense on blogspot blogs, youtube as well as self hosted blog/website/forum. Your website will be manually screened for aapproval. They send you payment once you reach $100. However, before you can receive payment your identity and address needs to be verified.

There are many ways to monetize your website traffic, and most of them are related to advertising third-party products or services to your website visitors. There are many advertising programs that can help you earn money nowadays, but the most popular is Google AdSense.

This advertising program was launched in mid2003 by Google and is currently the most popular advertising program on the Internet. It provides a good opportunity for webmasters and site owners to monetize their traffic

AdSense is a program that allows bloggers and website owners to make money by displaying Google ads. You’ve probably seen the ads all over the place, including in Google search results. Basically, Google gets the largest cut and you get a small percentage. There are two ways to make money from AdSense:

• Impressions – this is based on the number of pageviews of pages or posts with ads
  • Clicks – this is based on how many people click on the ads (don’t EVER click your own – more on this later)

Google AdSense is profit sharing advertisement program established by Google Inc. Google pays partners that help them to display advert to the target audience.

It works like this, advertiser approach Google for advert placement, Google display the advert on partners blog, for every click on the advertisement, Google pays her partner a commission usually 5 percent of every click.

You can apply to participate on Google adsense if you have a blog that commands loads of traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back