What's new

What is Bitcoin and how does it work? Is it legal? And Who's behind it?

Cryptocurrency is real and it is an establishment by satoshi nakamoto, a lot of people are getting rich from this innovative technology, Cryptocurrency currency look like a trick when you do not understand anything about it.

I'm glad you ask Me Ziki. Bitcoin is a crypto currency that was invented in 2008(not so sure about the date). Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency invented by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto.
To correct the your statement. The year bitcoin was established is 2009. Like you said it was invented by Satoshi Nakomoto which is unknown. No one know if it is a person or group of person. Recently I read in a post the the real man has been seen, but he denied not been satoshi.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency invented by Satoshis Nakomoto in 2008. The legality of crypto depends on the country. But due to its decentralized nature , some people trade bitcoin freely.

Bitcoin is very much legal and a lot of people are trading it. But some countries have decided to make it illegal due to political and economic reasons.

Bitcoin is one of the various crypto currencies, it is a digital currency That cannot be seen or touched physically. Bitcoin transaction are made under blockchain, a system that stores information in a way that it cannot be hacked or cheated.

Bitcoin is clearly a digital currency and it has been beneficial to people over the globe all through the years and people gain money from it by mining trading and rest

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency that works created by a Japanese man. Its main aim is to create a decentralized platform four people while also earn money on it

For some time now Bitcoin is the talk of every town. However, i am wondering what it is. Well, Bitcoin is the first ever digital currency that is used and distributed electronically. It is a decentralized currency as the control does not lie on any central authority.
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency coin ever created and it was created by the man named satoshi nakamoto from Japan, you can buy bitcoin and sell immediately or wait till it rises or you can invest in it ,you can also earn bitcoin working online.

Whether bitcoin or other crypto currencies are legal or not depends on each country's law. Bitcoin is legal in United States, Japan and the UK, but here in my home country, it is illegal

The Bitcoin works properly when liquidity is increased going by the number of transactions and volunteer of transactions carried out on the various cryptocurrency exchange platforms

The Bitcoin works properly when liquidity is increased going by the number of transactions and volunteer of transactions carried out on the various cryptocurrency exchange platforms
I don't think that bitcoin have liquidity issue. It is not like the newly created coins that depends on available liquidity to succeed.

Nobody really know who is behind bitcoin but what we had is that it was formed by satoshi nagamoto which is said to be an anonymous group of people.
I think the people behind the crypto coin are the so called whales who has the huge holdings not only in millions of dollars but in billions. Those whales are manipulating the prices by selling and selling to reduce the price and they will buy what they sold. That would increase the price. Do you see the drift?

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is legal in my country but it is banned for trading with local currencies and financial institutions are prohibited from exchanging it.

For some time now Bitcoin is the talk of every town. However, i am wondering what it is. Well, Bitcoin is the first ever digital currency that is used and distributed electronically. It is a decentralized currency as the control does not lie on any central authority.
Funds are behind it, the funds for buying and selling is behind it although some whales have enough funds to control the market.

Cryptocurrency is real and it is an establishment by satoshi nakamoto, a lot of people are getting rich from this innovative technology, Cryptocurrency currency look like a trick when you do not understand anything about it.
Do you have proof with the names and profits of those people who got rich? Maybe you are just reading the posts in forum. There are so many fake news about crypto currency and most are in the future tense like plans, considering, thinking and speculating all in favor of crypto currency.

Bitcoin aims at replacing the old money system, it is aiming at bring a world where every transaction would be done virtually and not the usual ways
Well bitcoins will not be able to replace older money system because of its high volatility any digital product that is aim at replacing the older body system must have no volatility except depreciation.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back