What's new

What is Bitcoin and how does it work? Is it legal? And Who's behind it?

Bitcoin is a digital currency and it has beenbenefit of transacting in Bitcoin is the low cost, due to the lack of an intermediary charging transaction fees. An additional benefit is the anonymity, as it is not required to disclose personal identity information in a Bitcoin transaction

In my little research, no one can claim ownership of bitcoin, at first i was skeptical about investing in bitcoin. The risk i had to take was to put money i feel i could loose. And today that little money as amount to a great worth. Everything is risky. Learn to accept fate sometimes.

Bitcoin is a crytocurrency while Ethereum invented in 2008 by an unknown people
It's legal in many countries but it's illegal in few countries like Nigeria and India
I don't know the name of the people who invested it

Bitcoin is a type of crypto currency which emmerge first. It is the most popular and most yielding crypto currency for the time being.
It is a legal investment which doesn't require any stress for willing investors, either old or new.

Bitcoin is a digital currency and it has beenbenefit of transacting in Bitcoin is the low cost, due to the lack of an intermediary charging transaction fees. An additional benefit is the anonymity, as it is not required to disclose personal identity information in a Bitcoin transaction.

I think you don't need to be told that bitcoin is a digital currency and it is used to pay for goods and services online and it is legal.the person behind it is what I don't really but I know he an Asian man and I have not seen his face anywhere.i will praise him for bringing this innovation to the world.

There’re lots of good cryptocurrency exchange platform. Though each offers different types of services and their policies may seem different but they’ve all proven to be safe and secure. Most times I advise newbies to use coinbase cause they’ve easy policies and its transaction fee is low. Moreover coinbase has been in existencefor some years now and it’s a safe platform

Bitcoin is a Digital currency that have been in the crypto currency exchange Business for a while. It allowed people to store their money in a wallet that is not regulated by the government and it's decentralized

As I search about Bitcoin so it is a digital currency which people is using to buy product and service it is the older currency where people has invested and started trading from Bitcoin Bitcoin is really profitable for those who has invested in large amount and now they started trading with Bitcoin Bitcoin is nowadays rising up but after sometime it falls down so people afraid that what should they take next step but I still never I never trade in this because due to some issues of money but whenever I get the opportunity I will Sholey invest and trade with Bitcoin to get profit

It works through mining. And the owner, the person behind it, is not made public. The person launched many coins on 2009 but bitcoins took the glory from other coins. It's legality depends on the country. While some people don't declare it legal or illegal, other countries make their stand on it clear.

Yeah, bitcoins have been the talk of town for a while now because of its advantages and benefits that has been gotten from it over time. Bitcoin is a digital currency that is built electronically and processes transactions through wallet providers.

Bitcoin is some kind of cruncy which is used to buy and selling.this is the new way of cruncy and in some countries this is legal to use and some used to less the influce.in the online work this is called the way of Trading .in some countries this is banned.this is like a online version of Cash

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency, a form of crypto currency. Cryto currency is a Fiat money built on a digital network. Bitcoin is so far the most valuable crypto currency as it stands at over fifty thousand dollars per bitcoin

For some time now Bitcoin is the talk of every town. However, i am wondering what it is. Well, Bitcoin is the first ever digital currency that is used and distributed electronically. It is a decentralized currency as the control does not lie on any central authority.
Bitcoin is a simple and online method that you can use for paying and earning as well, and it has proven to have a lot of benefits for many of its users as well. Personally I think that the decentralized and anonymous nature of the coin is what has attracted so many people to actually get involved and become invested into the world of crypto like Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, it is a digital means of exchange, it can be used in almost all parts of the world, except for the restrictions in some countries now, bitcoin is easy and safe to use all you need is a mobile device create an account and fund, if the price of bitcoin goes up you are in profit then, and if it goes down then you're in loss.

Even where bitcoin is legal, most laws that apply to other assets apply to bitcoin. Tax laws are the area where most people face trouble. For tax purposes, bitcoins are generally considered property rather than currency. Wikipedia is generally not considered a legal tender.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency invented in 2008 by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto. The currency began use in 2009 when its implementation was released as open-source software. There are so many ways to acquire bitcoin either through mining or deposit.

Bitcoin is basically a computer file, which is store in a digital wallet app on a smart phone or a computer. Bitcoin, often described as a cryptocurrency, a virtual currency or a digital currency is a type of money that is completely virtual. people send bitcoin to your wallet and you also send to others wallet.

For some time now Bitcoin is the talk of every town. However, i am wondering what it is. Well, Bitcoin is the first ever digital currency that is used and distributed electronically. It is a decentralized currency as the control does not lie on any central authority.
This is one of the questions that have been on my mind as far as cryptocurrency is concerned all this while. I only heard about Satoshi or something like that.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back