What's new

What is Bitcoin and how does it work? Is it legal? And Who's behind it?

Biticon is a cryptocurrency which is known as electronic currencies for exchange, it also use as a medium of exchange of goods and services.

Bitcoin is legal in a lot of countries and it is illegal in a lot of countries. Some countries have started making bitcoin illegal after allowing it for a long time.

Bitcoins is a cryptocurrency that is been used as a medium of exchange by people who agree to use it for their exchange. It doesn't need to be legal before I can use it to exchange for something

you can watch a full detailed video about it in the official bizdustry's YouTube channel, legal or not depends on the country you are living in, it's illegal in some country but not in others

Bitcoin is a form of crypto currency it's legal although some countries have placed a ban on it, it is volatile so it rises and dips too hence why it's a good form of investment

When you want to talk about whether Bitcoin is legal or not, this would really depend on which country you are from. There are countries where it's legal and others where it's not.

When you want to talk about whether Bitcoin is legal or not, this would really depend on which country you are from. There are countries where it's legal and others where it's not.
I think generally bitcoin is legit no doubt about it but whether it is Lega or not now depends on different countries so that is just the simple logic behind legitimacy of Bitcoin there are some countries that don't permit the use of Bitcoin it is illegal does that allows the use of bitcoin it is legal.

Bitcoin is very much profitable, legit kind of investment. It is risky, meaning that, one who isn't acquainted to it run into losses simply being inexperienced.

Bitcoin is a digital currency, which can be use to purchase goods and services. It is very hard to trace when transaction go south...
The ability of bitcoin to be untraceable when the transaction goes south is one disadvantage of the cryptocurrency that the government is trying to correct by means of putting up a regulation framework for the cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is currency digital help many people to purchase good services it is a popular currency that help people to make good living by making money.

Bitcoin is very legal and there are many ways to earn bitcoin if you are willing to make more money trading bitcoin, there are methods like Buying and selling , mining and others

For some time now Bitcoin is the talk of every town. However, i am wondering what it is. Well, Bitcoin is the first ever digital currency that is used and distributed electronically. It is a decentralized currency as the control does not lie on any central authority.
I really don't know much about Bitcoin but all I know that is one of the crypto currency and I could trade it into my local currency at the end of it and is very save and easy to trade with.

Bitcoins is a digital currency which s decentralized and volatile in nature. It performs the works of fiat currency, it is just that you can nor see it neither hold it. It can also make you a lot of profits overnight if the prices increases tremendously.

I am actually surprised that someone is asking this kind of question but I will still answer it. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and it is decentralized. It is a digital currency that was first developed in 2008 by satoshi.

They are lots of sites to read and learn about bitcoin it's definitely the most acquisition coin right now everyone will want to have it .

For some time now Bitcoin is the talk of every town. However, i am wondering what it is. Well, Bitcoin is the first ever digital currency that is used and distributed electronically. It is a decentralized currency as the control does not lie on any central authority.
I have been looking for a way to learn all these about cryptocurrency so far especially about bitcoin. thank you for raising this issue and I can see a lot of people have answered the question already. Thanks to all who did so

Some countries are embracing and adopting bitcoin and some are placing bans on its use, so, the legality of bitcoin depends basically on what your government decides.

Bitcoin is a much talked topic, can anyone tell me what exactly is wrapped bitcoin. How does it differ from bitcoin or in case it is similar what are the similarities.

Bitcoin's was created by a man named satoshi nakamoto,few years ago the price of bitcoins did not have any value, it is until 2007 when everyone's started accepting crypto currency,,, the current price of bitcoins is about 40,000 dollars.

There is no known person that is attributed to the founding of bitcoin , Nakamoto Satoshi is referred to but his identity is unknown

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back