What's new

What is Bitcoin and how does it work? Is it legal? And Who's behind it?

Ziki

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 23, 2021
USD
$4.4800USD
Biznotes
For some time now Bitcoin is the talk of every town. However, i am wondering what it is. Well, Bitcoin is the first ever digital currency that is used and distributed electronically. It is a decentralized currency as the control does not lie on any central authority.

I have an uncle who owns a large poultry and farm. His poultry supplies eggs to almost everyone in his town and the neighboring one. Imagine the profit he rakes in daily from these sales. On his farm, he plants vegetables and other fruit which he sells to market women.

By mining, you can earn cryptocurrency without having to put down money for it. Bitcoin miners receive Bitcoin as a reward for completing "blocks" of verified transactions which are added to the blockchain. All you need is to understand it

For some time now Bitcoin is the talk of every town. However, i am wondering what it is. Well, Bitcoin is the first ever digital currency that is used and distributed electronically. It is a decentralized currency as the control does not lie on any central authority.
I'm glad you ask Me Ziki. Bitcoin is a crypto currency that was invented in 2008(not so sure about the date). Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency invented by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto.

Even where Bitcoin is legal, most of the laws that apply to other assets also apply to Bitcoin. Tax laws are the area where most people are likely to run into trouble. For tax purposes, bitcoins are usually treated as property rather than currency. Bitcoin is generally not considered legal tender.

Bitcoin is one amongst many cryptocurrencies existing. Bitcoin has been in ise for over ten years now. They used it to by products and making payments for services rendered. You can do a simple Google search on Bitcoin and know more

Bitcoin is a digital currency that was developed to build on the limitations of normal currencies especially in online transactions. Bitcoin was said to be invented in the year 2008 by a Japanese man called satoshi nakamura. This Cryptocurrency is the most valuable Cryptocurrency in the market currently.

Bitcoin is a digital currency that doesn't have any central bank. It rises and falls. It's an asset. It's the future. It's money. It's life. It's everything. Bitcoin is not yet legal in my country but I believe with time it will be legal because it's the future of my country worst economic situation right now.

You have already spoken about what bitcoin is and how legalized it bro. But the reason I think is popular I.e what people talk about every now and then is because it as enriched a lot of people from poverty state and no one wants to be poor, so people Rushed it

Bitcoin is a kind of digital currency popularly known as cryptocurrency. It is a kind of digital currency that is decentralized and free from control of any financial institution.
Bitcoin is legal in most countries. Although there are some countries that banned it.
No one controls bitcoin, it is decentralized.

where Bitcoin is legal, most of the laws that apply to other assets also apply to Bitcoin. Tax laws are the area where most people are likely to run into trouble. For tax purposes, bitcoins are usually treated as property rather than currency. Bitcoin is generally not considered legal tender.

Even where Bitcoin is legal, most of the laws that apply to other assets also apply to Bitcoin. Tax laws are the area where most people are likely to run into trouble. For tax purposes, bitcoins are usually treated as property rather than currency. Bitcoin is generally not considered legal tender.

it's simply a series of blocks created by people called miners using block chain technology and communicated across different networks, bitcoin was created in 2009 by a named named Satoshi, more reason a millionth bitcoin is called satoshi as well.

The first time I heard of bitcoin also I thought in my soul if its actually illegal or not but the moment my knowledge is grounded to know what it really means I deleted the mentality of it bring illegal. And which has really helped me.

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that was introduced in 2009. It have been the biggest crypto currency since it was introduced. It is just like any other stock in the market, it rise and fall when the demand is high and when it is low. You can buy when it is low and sell when it is high

I have almost the same questions on Bitcoin because I know that it has a source and there is a hand that controls the Bitcoin. Since the Bitcoin is a digital commodity that is not tangible so there should be the notion that it can vanish if the public interest vanishes. For sure there is someone or maybe a group that is benefiting from the Bitcoin. But I agree that the popularity of the Bitcoin is stirring the imagination of the fans to think that someday the Bitcoin will be legal tender. That is just a dream of the romanticists.

I have the same question about who is behind it? Im just so curious about Satoshi Nakamoto because they said he is the one behind it buy there's no identity he's super mysterious. We are jot even sure he actually exist or just an persona made for the purpose of introducing Cryptocurrency without any risk on their well being.

Bit coin in simple terms is a digital currency. It is the worlds first decentralized crypto currency and has since being the most popular. It was invented by a Japanese nagamoto whose full identity till now is still unknown. Many countries still haven't fully adopted it and still don't want to regulate it. It is completely banned in some countries.

Legality is a societal complex that is backed by law, so this answers the question of if bitcoin is legal or not. As to who founded bitcoin, it was founded by Satoshi making it the first cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin works as a decentralized digital currency that is fueled by peer to peer donation.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back