What's new

What is Airdrop? Short guidance for beginners!!

Is there any company you can recommend for legit airdrop ?
Now a time Coinmarketcap & coingecko websites provides legit airdrops, but the sad thing is these sites have traffic and airdrops rewards only for few members, so everyone not eligible to claim these airdrops only those members who comes first they serves first.try u r luck

Thanks for this tips. What do you have to say about airdrops that requires one to pay transaction fee ?
Be careful about those kind of airdrops because 99% of them are scam. I have participated in some of them in the past but at the end of the day they were scam. They make their money through those transaction fees you are paying.

The explanation is well details and insightful. Due to a lot review I have read about airdrop scam, I can't trust any airdrop, except the binance sponsor. I have a lot friends who were jumping from one website to others in 6 months ago looking for airdrop, but till today I never heard them saying they make anything for what they got

What is Airdrop?

Airdrop is a new way to earn money in the form of cryptocurrency . Basically Airdrop is the distribution of new crypto currency's coin in the form of tokens which can be exchange on different exchanges where this new cryptocurrency is listed .

Are all Airdrops Legit ?

No all Airdrops are not legit. Only few Airdrops pay the reward. Mostly Airdrops are just to get members for other sites or Airdrops.

How to check if an Airdrop is Scam?

Well, now a days its difficult to say which Airdrop is real and which is scam Because scammers are everywhere and they cheat people by showing fake proofs. So be carful, if you join any Airdrop...!!
You need to keep these points in your mind

? Real Airdrop doesn't ask for fee to withdraw your rewards.

? Real Airdrop doesn't ask to submit private key of your crypto wallet.

If an Airdrop ask for simple tasks like to follow their social media ,to join group ,to join channel,then it's not risky but

? Don't share your personal details ...!!

? Don't share your wallet private key...!!

? Don't join any illegal Airdrop

?Happy Earning ?
This is a really good piece which sheds much more light on airdrops and how to identify the legit and fraudulent ones. With that being said, how are we able to use these guidelines with regards to NFT airdrops?

You provided some extremely useful information.
This will make it easier for beginners to comprehend the basic idea behind airdrops.
The most crucial thing is to keep the information private.

A crypto airdrop is a marketing method employed by startups in the cryptocurrency space. It involves delivering tokens to the wallets of current cryptocurrency traders, either for free or in exchange for a small promotional service.

An airdrop is a way of earning new cryptocurrency before they are even released to the market. To get it you have to perform some tasks and you will be given the coins.

Airdrops is a great way to make money in the Crypto currency industry.
Airdrops are easy to get, Though not all Airdrops are legit.
You have given a detailed information about Airdrop already. You can easily check airdrops.io for updates on Airdrop.

When a new crypto project is launched, the developers want people to adopt their system. So, what do they do? They start airdropping. Airdrop is basically a method to give free cryptos to early adoptors for their participation in the project. You will have to do certain tasks such as signing up, building referral, following social media accounts, etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back