What's new

What is Airdrop? Short guidance for beginners!!

What is Airdrop?

Airdrop is a new way to earn money in the form of cryptocurrency . Basically Airdrop is the distribution of new crypto currency's coin in the form of tokens which can be exchange on different exchanges where this new cryptocurrency is listed .

Are all Airdrops Legit ?

No all Airdrops are not legit. Only few Airdrops pay the reward. Mostly Airdrops are just to get members for other sites or Airdrops.

How to check if an Airdrop is Scam?

Well, now a days its difficult to say which Airdrop is real and which is scam Because scammers are everywhere and they cheat people by showing fake proofs. So be carful, if you join any Airdrop...!!
You need to keep these points in your mind

? Real Airdrop doesn't ask for fee to withdraw your rewards.

? Real Airdrop doesn't ask to submit private key of your crypto wallet.

If an Airdrop ask for simple tasks like to follow their social media ,to join group ,to join channel,then it's not risky but

? Don't share your personal details ...!!

? Don't share your wallet private key...!!

? Don't join any illegal Airdrop

?Happy Earning ?
Thanks for sharing this information I'm very much confused about airdrops before reading your thread now i totally understand about airdrops thanks alot

This is very informative one. I never thoight that there is a thing like this airdrop thing. I'll gonna check it myself later. Thank you and more updates from you.

What is Airdrop?

Airdrop is a new way to earn money in the form of cryptocurrency . Basically Airdrop is the distribution of new crypto currency's coin in the form of tokens which can be exchange on different exchanges where this new cryptocurrency is listed .

Are all Airdrops Legit ?

No all Airdrops are not legit. Only few Airdrops pay the reward. Mostly Airdrops are just to get members for other sites or Airdrops.

Well, now a days its difficult to say which Airdrop is real and which is scam Because scammers are everywhere and they cheat people by showing fake proofs. So be carful, if you join any Airdrop...!!

If an Airdrop ask for simple tasks like to follow their social media ,to join group ,to join channel,then it's not risky but

?Happy Earning ?
wow you explained it very well and its very helpfull for all new users and i would say mostly old users do not how airdrop works and what they should if they are claiming it. kin my case all were scam and i wasted my time...no site is opening now

Airdrops are in form of mining too but not mining but most I repeat most airdrops are fake. I wonder what they use referrals for is it to drive traffick to there website or just for them to be well known. They don't pay as they claim.

Airdrops are crypto currencies that are yet to be listed on exchange, but remember remember that in every 12 there must be Judas, meaning that among all the coin that the so called airdrops tends to give out to some people free of charge, there are fake or scam, some of them will not pay you.

Prior to the internet, a corporation had to spend a considerable amount of money selling its goods and services via conventional media such as television, radio, and newspapers. A traditional marketing technique was door-to-door sales and physical distribution of flyers. However, the internet and social media have made it easier for businesses to meet their target audiences but at a fraction of the amount.

A modern and novel type of marketing has been gaining a lot of attention in the cryptocurrency world. An "airdrop" is the name for this recent phenomenon.

Airdrop is simply a form of campaign in which people who do certain crypto project give out their coins to their community for adaptability and acceptability. I also have an AirDrop that gave me about 100 tokens.

You have really done justice to the topic above. I have really learnt one or two things from the writeup. Personally, I have not taken part in any of the air drops before and I don't think I will ever do. But I have seen people do it and claim they have been paid. The work or task is just too much and tedious, yet you will still deposit to withdraw your earnings. One has to be careful when dealing with these kind of sites.

I have come across very fee airdrops that just appear in your wallet if you win without having to claim with any transaction fees. The important thing is to drop the correct wallet address while joining the airdrop.

Airdrop is a free giveaway of coins before the coin is set to launch for trading , or before there is a self drop. One can claim free airdrop tokens of new crypto projects by completing their tasks usually , the social media tasks or sometimes kyc for high paid airdrops.

What is Airdrop?

Are all Airdrops Legit ?

?Happy Earning ?
They don't ask for fee cause to me it depends ...first off , it the airdrop is telegram or bot airdrop you are not suppose to pay any single fee..but if it's those airdrops you claim on trust wallet you have to pay a small amount of gas fee using bnb to claim it usually 0.002$ or lower or even higher it depends

Thanks for this insightful write up. I've learnt so much since coming on here besides posting for rewards.
Like you rightly highlighted, a lot of airdrop are scam nowadays. I've joined almost 4 that later asked for withdrawal fees. I just shook my head and left

well said. One more advise forte newbies in Airdrop is, follow airdrop that comes from a legit exchsnge platform like Bitmart and Uniswap.
They have their verified pages on twitter which they post the Airdrop regularly

I'm sure everyone familiar with airdrops can agree that a lot of them aren't legit and are just a complete waste of time. Some on the other hand are very legit.

Thanks for the update, are there any legitimate sources where we can know about the latest and legitimate airdrops. Am planning to invest in NFTs heard airdrops provide opportunities for exciting projects before they reach NFT websites and the general public. Heard many popular NFT releases were launched as airdrops and some of them were literally free too.

Thanks for the info. I've been hearing about airdrop but i haven't had time to learn about it, and you've just summarized it for us. I'll look into it myself.
What is Airdrop?

Are all Airdrops Legit ?

?Happy Earning ?

This is a well written article as it has correctly outlined the functions of airdrop and it's benefits. For a beginner it would also suffice if you make more research about the crypto currency the airdrop is promoting so you don't rush and invest in a shady coin.

Well to me Airdrop is just a mean in which project that has token uses to create awareness of their project and token,and real airdrop are always free,and you can get the airdrop using you crypto wallet

Airdrop has to do with cryptocurrency in form of coins. Most of these coins to get them you may have to spend a considerable amount of money to get, but though airdrop you can get them freely and without any charge or payment.

What is Airdrop?

Are all Airdrops Legit ?

?Happy Earning ?
Thank you for sharing this information with us, appreciate it!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back