What's new

What is Airdrop? Short guidance for beginners!!

I agree with you, real airdrops will neither ask you for withdrawal fee nor ask you to purchase tokens as against when they will be fully launched. For now, I have stopped partaking in airdrops since more than 50% of them have proved to be scam, I will rather buy some already made and upcoming crypto and hold or trade. Thanks for sharing.

Dear @Naz Noshin good guidance for beginners, thanks! Airdrop is a tool used to promote new coin project or program, unfortunately anybody can use it good or bad person, because also the scammers use Airdrop. But generally the techniques of scammers waiting when a such new project listed, and then they do a copy like it to plant a confusion.

Airdrops are essentially free cryptocurrency tokens which are given to those who hold a base cryptocurrency for an extended timeframe. If you’re like me, you’re skeptical of anything labeled “free”. There has to be a catch right? Well, not entirely. There’s always a catch to anything that claims to be free, which usually costs you in the way of time or information.

First of all, you need a wallet that can accommodate several different types of cryptocurrency. Most wallets will handle various ERC20 tokens which are suitable for these airdrops. Many of them are based upon the Ethereum blockchain.

Most cryptocurrency companies will require you to register on their website in order to qualify for the airdrop. Some will outline more specific conditions like…

• Joining their Telegram channel
  • Joining their Discord chatroom
  • Posting a comment or private message on a forum
  • Re-tweeting a message from the company

An airdrop is a delivery to various wallet addresses of a cryptocurrency token or coin, typically for free. Airdrops are often used to draw interest and new fans, leading to a broader user base and a wider disbursement of coins.

I always see topics about airdrop in this forum but can't relate to it. Thanks for the wonderful and detailed explanation about it, I now have a little bit of knowledge of what airdrop is and maybe I'll get interested about it soon.

What is Airdrop?

Airdrop is a new way to earn money in the form of cryptocurrency . Basically Airdrop is the distribution of new crypto currency's coin in the form of tokens which can be exchange on different exchanges where this new cryptocurrency is listed .

Are all Airdrops Legit ?

No all Airdrops are not legit. Only few Airdrops pay the reward. Mostly Airdrops are just to get members for other sites or Airdrops.

How to check if an Airdrop is Scam?

Well, now a days its difficult to say which Airdrop is real and which is scam Because scammers are everywhere and they cheat people by showing fake proofs. So be carful, if you join any Airdrop...!!
You need to keep these points in your mind

? Real Airdrop doesn't ask for fee to withdraw your rewards.

? Real Airdrop doesn't ask to submit private key of your crypto wallet.

If an Airdrop ask for simple tasks like to follow their social media ,to join group ,to join channel,then it's not risky but

? Don't share your personal details ...!!

? Don't share your wallet private key...!!

? Don't join any illegal Airdrop

?Happy Earning ?
Nice tip from you. But I think there are some air drops that requires fee and they are still legit. The only things I know is that not all airdrop comes out to be successful at the end of the day. I am here to learn though.

What is Airdrop?

Airdrop is a new way to earn money in the form of cryptocurrency . Basically Airdrop is the distribution of new crypto currency's coin in the form of tokens which can be exchange on different exchanges where this new cryptocurrency is listed .

Are all Airdrops Legit ?

No all Airdrops are not legit. Only few Airdrops pay the reward. Mostly Airdrops are just to get members for other sites or Airdrops.

How to check if an Airdrop is Scam?

Well, now a days its difficult to say which Airdrop is real and which is scam Because scammers are everywhere and they cheat people by showing fake proofs. So be carful, if you join any Airdrop...!!
You need to keep these points in your mind

? Real Airdrop doesn't ask for fee to withdraw your rewards.

? Real Airdrop doesn't ask to submit private key of your crypto wallet.

If an Airdrop ask for simple tasks like to follow their social media ,to join group ,to join channel,then it's not risky but

? Don't share your personal details ...!!

? Don't share your wallet private key...!!

? Don't join any illegal Airdrop

?Happy Earning ?
This is a very valuable information about airdrops. I have participated on many airdrops telegrams but but mostly are fake ,after reading this post I got a lot of information on how to avoid airdrop.
Post automatically merged:

expand...
This is a very valuable information about airdrops. I have participated on many airdrops telegrams but but mostly are fake ,after reading this post I got a lot of information on how to avoid airdrops and now i will be beaware from these

Great analysis even if I don't know anything much about airdrop, It's good to see people sharing helpful information like this. But I'm still a bit confused about how aridrops work I'm just a bigineer.

Airdrops are basically free cryptocurrency money tokens which are given to the individuals who hold a base digital currency for an all-inclusive time span.
To meet all requirements for airdrops you'll have to obtain and hold a specific digital currency. How about we consider this your "base cash". You'll clutch this base money for an all-inclusive time period to get the new airdropped digital currency

Airdrop is a new way to earn in cryptocurrency for those just starting out. But like you said, getting the real ones is the issue. I participated in some airdrops in the past but I didn't make anything from them. I hope to get a chance to win some money from airdrops.

To my knowledge Airdrop is a way crypto investor and creators tell people to know about the crypto and to also make it has value in the crypto market and also making it to be listed on big crypto platforms like binance, trustwallet and co

If you’ve been wandering around the crypto sphere for some time, it’s highly like hily you’ve heard about these free and “potentially lucrative” airdrops. If not, we’ll you’re in for a treat.
Airdrops are essentially free cryptocurrency tokens which are given to those who hold a base cryptocurrency for an extended timeframe.
If you’re like me, you’re skeptical of anything labeled “free”. There has to be a catch right? Well, not entirely. There’s always a catch to anything that claims to be free, which usually costs you in the way of time or information.

I have never participated in Airdrops. However, I know a lot of people who have. Interestingly, I do not know anyone who actually made money through Airdrops. Some people even spent a lot of money on advertising their affiliate link to get more tokens, yet they could not cash out due to the high withdrawal threshold.

airdrops are crypto coins that are distributed to users for free. This is usually part of an initial coin offering (ICO) or an early-stage launch into the cryptocurrency scene. Airdrops see crypto tokens distributed in specified proportions to existing owners of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH) and Chinese crypto, NEO

I think it's new crypto currency goin airdrop new lists in this month Feb new person have no idea about the airdrop bit you said right about the airdrop is coin it's reward get but expend .001 bitcoin I think it's real site or legit site but I have never heard about the airdrop crypto currency

Airdrop is a way new crypto investors or some certain investors publicize their coin so has to gain massive adoption and to make it has much value in the crypto market and to also make it listed on top exchange platforms....

Is it worth it on this airdrop? I have never tried this before. But its worth a try. We will see if we can really earn about it. Nextime I will post if it is really w
Paying. I just hope it pays really.

Airdrops are essentially free cryptocurrency tokens which are given to those who hold a base cryptocurrency for an extended timeframe. If you're like me, you're skeptical of anything labeled “free”.

Airdrop is a new way to earn money in the form of cryptocurrency. Basically Airdrop is the distribution of new crypto currency's coin in the form of tokens which can be exchanged on different exchanges where this new cryptocurrency is listed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back