What's new

What is Airdrop? Short guidance for beginners!!

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
What is Airdrop?

Airdrop is a new way to earn money in the form of cryptocurrency . Basically Airdrop is the distribution of new crypto currency's coin in the form of tokens which can be exchange on different exchanges where this new cryptocurrency is listed .

Are all Airdrops Legit ?

No all Airdrops are not legit. Only few Airdrops pay the reward. Mostly Airdrops are just to get members for other sites or Airdrops.

How to check if an Airdrop is Scam?

Well, now a days its difficult to say which Airdrop is real and which is scam Because scammers are everywhere and they cheat people by showing fake proofs. So be carful, if you join any Airdrop...!!
You need to keep these points in your mind

? Real Airdrop doesn't ask for fee to withdraw your rewards.

? Real Airdrop doesn't ask to submit private key of your crypto wallet.

If an Airdrop ask for simple tasks like to follow their social media ,to join group ,to join channel,then it's not risky but

? Don't share your personal details ...!!

? Don't share your wallet private key...!!

? Don't join any illegal Airdrop

?Happy Earning ?

What is Airdrop?

Airdrop is a new way to earn money in the form of cryptocurrency . Basically Airdrop is the distribution of new crypto currency's coin in the form of tokens which can be exchange on different exchanges where this new cryptocurrency is listed .

Are all Airdrops Legit ?

No all Airdrops are not legit. Only few Airdrops pay the reward. Mostly Airdrops are just to get members for other sites or Airdrops.

Well, now a days its difficult to say which Airdrop is real and which is scam Because scammers are everywhere and they cheat people by showing fake proofs. So be carful, if you join any Airdrop...!!

If an Airdrop ask for simple tasks like to follow their social media ,to join group ,to join channel,then it's not risky but

?Happy Earning ?
Thanks for this tips. What do you have to say about airdrops that requires one to pay transaction fee ?

Thanks for this tips. What do you have to say about airdrops that requires one to pay transaction fee ?
It means sometimes Airdrops owners ask for fee. Like send them 0.001 Ethereum or bitcoins to get withdraw from Airdrop( it's example,price depends on the rewards limit)

It means sometimes Airdrops owners ask for fee. Like send them 0.001 Ethereum or bitcoins to get withdraw from Airdrop( it's example,price depends on the rewards limit)
I know , my question is can this type of airdrop be trusted considering what is happening where people fail to see the Airdrop after sending the gas fee

great explanation about Airdrops, for me I only join the company/Binance airdrops who sometimes launch a new coin, so in this case, I will work on them.

my earning with airdrops is 30$, I have done it before a year.

great explanation about Airdrops, for me I only join the company/Binance airdrops who sometimes launch a new coin, so in this case, I will work on them.

my earning with airdrops is 30$, I have done it before a year.
Is there any company you can recommend for legit airdrop ?

What is Airdrop?

Are all Airdrops Legit ?

?Happy Earning ?
Nice information,I've always seen posts about airdrop from yesterday but didn't fully understand it, now at least understand about that.

I never had the chance to win from any airdrop, and I have invested lots of time in them until now recently.

I never had the chance to win from any airdrop, and I have invested lots of time in them until now recently.
Soon I ll share an Airdrop and you ll get chance to win hopefully. I am sure because I won the reward but I am just waiting for their announcement of next round

I
What is Airdrop?

Are all Airdrops Legit ?

?Happy Earning ?
It is really good information you shared. This will help begniers to understand the fundamental concept of Airdrops.
The important is, don't share the information with others.

I

It is really good information you shared. This will help begniers to understand the fundamental concept of Airdrops.
The important is, don't share the information with others.
well ,many new users don't know about Airdrop. When I was new to this field ,I didn't know about it,then I searched and got details. That's why I posted short description for newbie .but the last part of your post is confusing. What do you want to say? " The important is, don't share the information with others"??

well ,many new users don't know about Airdrop. When I was new to this field ,I didn't know about it,then I searched and got details. That's why I posted short description for newbie .but the last part of your post is confusing. What do you want to say? " The important is, don't share the information with others"??
I mean to say your secret information, Diwali information shouldn't be shared with others.

It's good to see people sharing helpful information like this. But I'm still a bit confused about how aridrops work.

Is it similar to mining? Can anyone from any part of the world do it, and what are the requirements for starting?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back