What's new

What if you never save to retirement?

If you don't prepare for retirement, you will have difficult financial struggle at old age. You may depend on your family for everything you need. Sometimes, your children may also be struggling financially and so you will be even more miserable.
Definitely, anybody who is working should always try as much as possible to save and invest for retirement payment. Investing will always help the person not to face financial difficulties at old age.

Well, the government might not be able to do anything in case the scammer uses a private coin. Apart from that, the government may not get involved that easily either, so things are hard for people who fall for a scam.
I have been scammed severally through the use of conventional bank account and I have reported the case to my bank and still there was no solution to it, so it is in almost every sector and not just cryptocurrency

Definitely, anybody who is working should always try as much as possible to save and invest for retirement payment. Investing will always help the person not to face financial difficulties at old age.
Yeah, financial difficulties will be so pronounced at old age if you did not save money for it. You won't be able to afford most of your needs because you don't have a source of income that doesn't involves borrowing from friends and family. You may also be forced to work till you are so old.

Yeah, financial difficulties will be so pronounced at old age if you did not save money for it. You won't be able to afford most of your needs because you don't have a source of income that doesn't involves borrowing from friends and family. You may also be forced to work till you are so old.
that is why I think people should use their younger age to accumulate a lot of money for selves. That way you will not suffer during your old age because you already got investments.

that is why I think people should use their younger age to accumulate a lot of money for selves. That way you will not suffer during your old age because you already got investments.
Yeah, your youthful years are your best time to build on investments and several income sources. After all, you are the most energetic and have many opportunities that you only need to seek and find.

I have not saved any money for retirement. However, I have investment portfolio and term life insurance that I believe will help me pay my builkls when I no longer cna generate income by working actively.

Yeah, your youthful years are your best time to build on investments and several income sources. After all, you are the most energetic and have many opportunities that you only need to seek and find.
Probably, in your youthful age you can make some mistakes and correct them but that is not the case when you are old. So this is actually the best time to try out so many things.

Probably, in your youthful age you can make some mistakes and correct them but that is not the case when you are old. So this is actually the best time to try out so many things.
That is right. When you are old, you cannot use the trial and error method. But your youth days are the best time to try things. Even if you fail, you have time to correct till you find something that works for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back