What's new

What happens when all Bitcoin are mined in year 2140?

Hmmm, 2040 is a long time from now. I believe before then when bitcoin making will cease to continue, there would be a better coin of higher value in which people can invest in.

Since there's still a way that miners would be compensated for their efforts, it's okay to assume that transactions would still be ongoing. It may just be no longer attractive to new miners.

I read an interesting article discussing the situation after all the coins are mined. Before depletion, the difficulty rate would be increased and it would be very hard to mine the coins, but hypothetically speaking even if all the coins are mined. The miners would gain the gas fee or transaction fee for supporting the network when the Bitcoin holders transact their coins.

Bitcoin mining cannot be able to stop because that is essentially what is power in it and if it eventually stops then it means that transactions cannot be able to be confirmed that the backend which is basically pointless

I believe that alot of articles will be written in prediction of what will happen in the future but the question is how sure are your existence in that year of prediction. and I dont think such can happen and even 8f it does, there may be another coin that will be more better than bitcoin.

There is generally what is known as bitcoin halving where the reward of minners is going to be split into two after a particular time. This is to ensure that there is always blocks to build up on.

It is actually a good question for discussion but I will like to correctly stated that nobody can accurately predict what would happen then so let's just leave that for now.

Logically, if the all the bitcoin Is mined in 2140, It means that the price of the bitcoin will increase tremendously at an alarming rate because the demand will be very high.

If Bitcoin is produced by mining, it will definitely increase in value before the whale is arrested, but there is no need to worry as the available Bitcoin will be exchanged between the holder and the exchange platform. is not.

The Bitcoin system has been created in such a way that there is always going to be new bitcoins that is going to be going into the market and that is why there is halving of rewards will bitcoin miners in the back end.

There is a mechanism that is known as Bitcoin halving. It is not the division of every bitcoin address in existence but then the division of mining rewards so that there is always going to be blocks to keep on building .

If all the Bitcoin is mind in the year 2140 then the Bitcoin will become very scars and it will become a very rare commodity to get and this will in turn increase the value of the cryptocurrency.

If all the bitcoins have been mined in the year 2140 then the bitcoin will become a very rare commodity and it will be very difficult for anyone to just keep buying these crypto because the market value would have been very high.

The Bitcoin whitepaper has been created to be able to tackle situations like this. Minners are very important to the ecosystem and if all the reward has already been collected then it is going to be halved

If all the Bitcoin have been mined in the year 2140 then bitcoin will become a rare commodity and it will be very difficult to come by and as such the price would increase.

When all bitcoins are mined, the price will definitely skyrocket. There is always a halving and when this happens the price of Bitcoin is always skyrocketing.

This is because every bitcoin will be in circulation and therefore the price will definitely be very high except for those that have been lost.

There are a lot of bitcoins that have been lost and some of the reasons is due to people losing their login details.

When all bitcoin is mined in 2140, what would really happen is that it is going to be a scarce commodity. it will be very scarce and the price may skyrocket to $1 million .

The Bitcoin whitepaper was made in such a way that there is always going to be incentives for people who are going to be confirming transactions and that is really not something you should be bothered about.

Hmmm, 2040 is a long time from now. I believe before then when bitcoin making will cease to continue, there would be a better coin of higher value in which people can invest in.
I think they would plan for this. Wait, I don't even see a future where all bitcoin are mined. I don't think there would be anyone who would want to get btc when the rate becomes so high

In my opinion, if all the Bitcoin are mined in the year 2140, it will become a rare commodity and it will not be so easy to come by . Ehat this means is that, the price of Bitcoin will go up and it will become a very valuable asset.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back