What's new

What happens when all Bitcoin are mined in year 2140?

Chizfab

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
l know many of us must have read a lot of Bitcoin related topic and articles. What am l even saying? (laughs), there are more than enough blogs about Bitcoin, so we are well endowed with the information we need. With that note taken, l know some of us are aware that bitcoin mining will cease to continue in the year 2140 according to some high predictors.

This means literally means that there will be an automatic stop to production of new bitcoin starting from that date. It is expected that the price of bitcoin will rise high enough to stop miners from verifying transactions without creating new bitcoin.

However, the Miners’ reward will be in form of the transactions fees users pay. So what do you think will happen by them to Bitcoin miners when the pot runs dry?

Well, Me and I'm sorry, in the year 2040, I will probably not be alive anymore!
However, I do not believe at all that this cryptocurrency will permanently disappear!
But YOU, obviously more younger than me, probabily you'll could take the profit.
This I hope and I wish for you (y) :)

I'll have to be alive to have a say then but (laughs) 2140 is a long time to reach.
Nonetheless, the world is constantly evolving. Sometime back there was no Bitcoin but now it had become the new gold. That being said, am predicting that by 2140 a different thing must evolve because the world can never cease should Bitcoin go into extinction.

When all Bitcoin are mined, focus will now be on ethereum as the alternative to Bitcoin and at that text, people will have no other choice than to realize that crypto is their future. We need to look onwards towards a bank free future.

I don't really know, unless I'll be alive by then, but research states that There are only 21 million bitcoins that can be mined in total. Once bitcoin miners have unlocked all the bitcoins, the planet's supply will essentially be tapped out. ... Once all Bitcoin has been mined the miners will still be incentivized to process transactions with fees.

If bitcoin is done through mining, no cause for alarm because the available ones will be Exchange amongst the holders and Exchange platform, though the value Will definitely be increased before the whales begin to knae arrested and the likes.

If all bitcoin has been mined in 2140, nothing negative will happen, instead, the coin will continue to rise as no one will rely on mining, everyone will focus on how to acquire the coin, even in a very minute quantity and the price of Bitcoin will definitely rise against other coin beyond reasonable doubt.

This is interesting, I never heard of such. This is my first time. For those that have read this please i would love a personal explanation of what exactly it is to mine all the bitcoins cos for now it sounds ludicrous to me.

Sometime back there was no Bitcoin but now it had become the new gold. That being said, am predicting that by 2140 a different thing must evolve because the world can never cease should Bitcoin go into extinction.

Since Bitcoin miners will have their reward in the form of transaction fees, there's less to worry about.

What we should care about more is if they will charge exorbitant rates to process transactions fast.

There could be an additional avenue for coin to be mined even after 2140. The acceptance of Bitcoin will depend on its mining capability. If it is an acceptable form of exchange then the world order will impact on it to create value. For any currency to be accepted globally then it must be readily available and not scarce.

l know many of us must have read a lot of Bitcoin related topic and articles. What am l even saying? (laughs), there are more than enough blogs about Bitcoin, so we are well endowed with the information we need. With that note taken, l know some of us are aware that bitcoin mining will cease to continue in the year 2140 according to some high predictors.

This means literally means that there will be an automatic stop to production of new bitcoin starting from that date. It is expected that the price of bitcoin will rise high enough to stop miners from verifying transactions without creating new bitcoin.

However, the Miners’ reward will be in form of the transactions fees users pay. So what do you think will happen by them to Bitcoin miners when the pot runs dry?
I think if all bitcoin has been mined in 2140, nothing negative will happen, instead, the coin will continue to rise as no one will rely on mining, everyone will focus on how to acquire the coin, even in a very minute quantity and the price of Bitcoin will definitely rise against other coin beyond reasonable doubt. Bitcoin is going to be best in future too as doing well in present too.

Hahaha it's lol, Even we have not any guarantee about our life till 2040, and you are tslking about 2140, how funny is that. Ecery can happen in 100 or 120 years in this world, may be till 2140 Even our earth or world will no more. So it may be possible that all BTC would be mined, because no one know what may happen

We all won't be alive in 2140 so don't worry about that time, i think in 2040 world will adopt new science and technology to tackle this situation, as with the development of wild modern problems have modern solutions.

In that year 2140😲, I will probably not be alive then but let me just give my prediction for the sake of my unborn future kids😜. I think when Bitcoin mining will stop most miners won't be contented to get just transaction fees so they may probably start up their own Cryptocurrency.

Would you believe, what was in this world in back 100 years, WW1 just finished millions of people were killed, No latest Weapons, no Internet, no concept of crypto currency, No online system, no fb no WhatsApp. So what changes have been made in 100 years mo one can imagine so in possibly 2140 may be all BTC mined.

I think we don't need to think about it because 2140 is far and we will not leaving at that time so now it is our time and how much we can.
No one can live up to 150 years so don't think about it and do your work with patients and consistency.

We don't know what will happen in 2040, after Bitcoin has been mined, we can only guess, of course the transaction fees are very high coupled with the very expensive Bitcoin price, maybe the miners will get more rewards than now. so we don't have to worry too much.

I doubt if bitcoin will last to that time and if it does then probably the mining won't stop, I see no reason why mining of bitcoin will stop. The only thing that can happen I either people no longer develop interest in it or nothing more than mining being stopped.

I am surprised by this topic because I do not know exactly how a Bitcoin comes into existence. I have read about mining but it is not clear to me until now. What is mining and how it produces the Bitcoin is alien to me. With that issue that there is a limit on the production of Bitcoin so I guess that is a good news to ponder on. That means Bitcoin is not unlimited and with the limitation the price will again be affected.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back