What's new

What happens when all Bitcoin are mined in year 2140?

Anything can happen between now and then. Predictions from notable individuals in the field can go wrong. Its nothing new. Even if they are right bitcoin will still continue
Prices will rise. People will buy available ones for normal transaction. Fees will be there

l know many of us must have read a lot of Bitcoin related topic and articles. What am l even saying? (laughs), there are more than enough blogs about Bitcoin, so we are well endowed with the information we need. With that note taken, l know some of us are aware that bitcoin mining will cease to continue in the year 2140 according to some high predictors.

This means literally means that there will be an automatic stop to production of new bitcoin starting from that date. It is expected that the price of bitcoin will rise high enough to stop miners from verifying transactions without creating new bitcoin.

However, the Miners’ reward will be in form of the transactions fees users pay. So what do you think will happen by them to Bitcoin miners when the pot runs dry?
Is there any technical explanation to support the claim that all the bitcoin will be mined entirely by the year 2140? I do not think this is a good premise at all.

If all the Bitcoin have been mined in the year you just mentioned now, Bitcoin and other altcoin in the crypto currency exchange Business will be very high in price and it will be hard for people to buy it because people won't even want to sell

If all the Bitcoin is been mined in the crypto currency exchange Business, the price of the coin will definitely go up and going up it will allow more retail and corporate investors to make more money

l know many of us must have read a lot of Bitcoin related topic and articles. What am l even saying? (laughs), there are more than enough blogs about Bitcoin, so we are well endowed with the information we need. With that note taken, l know some of us are aware that bitcoin mining will cease to continue in the year 2140 according to some high predictors.

This means literally means that there will be an automatic stop to production of new bitcoin starting from that date. It is expected that the price of bitcoin will rise high enough to stop miners from verifying transactions without creating new bitcoin.

However, the Miners’ reward will be in form of the transactions fees users pay. So what do you think will happen by them to Bitcoin miners when the pot runs dry?
What i truly thing about this matter is that 2140 years is beyond our generation... Everybody here on this platform will be old by then... meanwhile the next generation might discover the best way to mine bitcoin without stress...

Hmmm lol that's really a long time though. Anyways if this information is true, then it's safe to say the price of Bitcoin would go higher as it would become a scarce commodity

If all bitcoin is mined, there'll be other currencies that will come up and take over or take the spot of this high priced currency. One thing I think the way miners will be rewarded is that the transaction fees will be high

As it been confirmed that bitcoin would have mined all it needs to be mines by 20140. That is more than 100 years to this time. Where would I be by then. If this happens then the price of bitcoin with be stable like other fiat currency

That is still a long time from now. Should that happens, everybody will be clamoring to have the coins. No mining, no problem. The fact that it is not going to be forever mean we will look for alternatives.

This the first time am hearing about this prediction. Well if it's true and Bitcoin stops being mined, well just have to continue with the other cryptocurrencies. Take ethereum for example, it's moving up.

I know I won't be alive to witness that year the poster mentioned. So I won't care what happens after wards. But I know there will be other ways around to all situations.

Lol I doubt if all Bitcoin were indeed could be mined then it would definitely be a year nearer than 2140, this could be so in say 30 years but we never can be too certain so fingers crossed

If bitcoin is actually performed with mining, no trigger for alarm system since the offered ones will certainly be actually Trade among the owners as well as Trade system, however the worth Will certainly certainly be actually enhanced prior to the whales start to knae apprehended as well as the suches as.

I am not someone who has such knowledge about the world of cryptocurrency but I know that there is something like Bitcoin halving after some years.

Well I think in this case it is possible that the price of cryptocurrency will shoot up especially bitcoins because there will be scarcity since there will be no other one to be mine.crypto currency will be expensive then.

There are really so much to learn here while earning some bucks. Personally, I am just coming across this useful information for the first time here. But personally, I don't have to start now to worry my head about what happens to Bitcoin after all are mined in 2140 as speculated. I will rather be following things as they unfold. Thanks for sharing.

That time is too long a period for one to start doing a forcast in a fast evolving technological world,before then a new technology advancement would just come up that can even rival what we have now.

But this point we should expect a tremendous increase in the price of all cryptocurrency. This will happen since bitcoins is the controller of all other cryptocurrency that is why I believe all other coin will follow.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back