What's new

What happens when all Bitcoin are mined in year 2140?

Bitcoin will be so magnificent that the value might be higher than 100 million naira per btc coin. But 2140 is very far away.
We keep our hope high

That is one question I really have no direct answer for at the moment. I surpose when this moment comes, the Bitcoin will be halved or something. Just my thoughts though, not too sure

Well to my opinion it's not possible to predict what the future may be. articles will definitely be written but it's not necessarily that such condition may come to existence. 2140 is still long ahead to think about it.

But for me I don't really know what will happen to bitcoin in that because I can't predict the future, because for now nobody really know till then.

Well no one really know but I guess everyone on the Bitcoin block chain may have to depend on trading the ones I the market though the cost would really be high as it will be scares

Well that is a one million dollar question You're asking actually today because I have not actually thought of the outcome of what things will be like ifnthe Bitcoin reached its final mining quantity. That's something to really think on

I don't really know but maybe I guess they will stop mining then everyone would trade on the already existed coins in the market though the price would be very high

If the entire bitcoin is mined then nothing else happen for mining the rest will be that people will be buying and selling Bitcoin and holding it becomes easiest way to boost the price.

Well, I think the competition to mine as it is now is very stiff and offers very little reward compared to people who are mining as far back as 2006. I think before the date you stipulated, the number of bitcoin miners will reduce drastically and almost be next to nothing.

At that era if there is no other thing that would have taken the place of Bitcoin then definitely wordwide Bitcoin would have taken the whole world, transaction would be made through Bitcoin

I'll have to be alive to have a say then but (laughs) 2140 is a long time to reach.
Nonetheless, the world is constantly evolving. Sometime back there was no Bitcoin but now it had become the new gold. That being said, am predicting that by 2140 a different thing must evolve because the world can never cease should Bitcoin go into extinction.
You are quite right my brother , I don't believe all bitcoin can be mined by the year 2140 and even if it was being mined , another thing will com that will be of advantage to people, before the era of bitcoin , people are into gold business,

You are quite right my brother , I don't believe all bitcoin can be mined by the year 2140 and even if it was being mined , another thing will com that will be of advantage to people, before the era of bitcoin , people are into gold business,
that is the spirit before the entire bitcoin is being mined and then the thing probably nfts would have taken over so it is a continuous digital world.

l know many of us must have read a lot of Bitcoin related topic and articles. What am l even saying? (laughs), there are more than enough blogs about Bitcoin, so we are well endowed with the information we need. With that note taken, l know some of us are aware that bitcoin mining will cease to continue in the year 2140 according to some high predictors.

This means literally means that there will be an automatic stop to production of new bitcoin starting from that date. It is expected that the price of bitcoin will rise high enough to stop miners from verifying transactions without creating new bitcoin.

However, the Miners’ reward will be in form of the transactions fees users pay. So what do you think will happen by them to Bitcoin miners when the pot runs dry?
LoL
I guess that's the end of free BTC

There are so many cryptocurrencies that are lined up to be an immediate replacement to bitcoin if it should go into extinction which makes it something that investors are not really worried about.

There would be more scarcity of Bitcoin in the market ,and this would improve the coin in so many ways as people would actually want to purchase more Bitcoin so they won't miss out of making profit

Well, Me and I'm sorry, in the year 2040, I will probably not be alive anymore!
However, I do not believe at all that this cryptocurrency will permanently disappear!
But YOU, obviously more younger than me, probabily you'll could take the profit.
This I hope and I wish for you (y) :)
You can be alive at this moment but this concern is concerning only bitcoin and not other bitcoin forks like bitcoin cash or ethereum or dogecoin or dash so life continues.

Bitcoin lovers say if all bitcoins are mined, the price of one bitcoin could be as high as $400K. THis could be true because there will be no more coins to be mined and people can buy only the coins than are in circulation

When all Bitcoin are mined, focus will now be on ethereum as the alternative to Bitcoin and at that text, people will have no other choice than to realize that crypto is their future. We need to look onwards towards a bank free future.

At this time there will be an extreme limited supply of BTC and this will cause the price of BTC to rise to a new level.. if this is happening then the possibility of bitcoins going higher in the future is very high and people can invest their money in bitcoins if they have some some extra money to risk..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back